Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

Worshiping to our RNGodness

6 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,817 posts
9,925 battles

dear RNGodness,

I am your loyal follower, I will fight in your name, but lately, you been neglect your most loyal follower to the brink of total annihilation. Before, you used to reward me SC once in a while, this based on loyalty of me trying my best to obtain 3 daily crates every day for 1 month or the least 1 1/2 month. As your loyal follower, even though the item from the SC is some what questionable, your follower still take it. Then, this, this is in no place of godness, your blessed is gone, suddenly, no more SC since this year, despite the best effort of obtaining 3 crates; since.

And this getting even more worst of RNG from the French crates to get t5 to t8 with captains, please my godness my GOD, I am your most loyal subject, I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE one given to me when in my best effort, had DONE ALL THE QUESTS/MISSIONS that gives crates. On contrary, my friend who also play WoWs got 2, 1 from his own, 1 from me jumping into his account and doing the mission, then pull it out from the 1 French crate (Normandie, drooling!). WTH. RNGodness, where are you when I needed you. Are we divorced? Are we done? Our relationship is VOID? WHAT GOING ON HERE my RNGodness?   

going over to the dark side and meditated for now.

NOT HAPPY

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

No SC after a month or two is nothing.  I've gone around six months of only picking TYL and averaging probably 15-20 crates per week without getting one and I know I'm not the only one.

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,702 battles

Did you sacrifice your most valuable goat?  If not, RNGodness will be most displeased.  Meager offerings do not gain the affections of RNGodness.

Members
321 posts
2,912 battles
17 hours ago, DreadRaybo said:

Did you sacrifice your most valuable goat?  If not, RNGodness will be most displeased.  Meager offerings do not gain the affections of RNGodness.

^ This

And, yes, daily sacrifice is necessary, unless you perform a whole bunch all at once, which lasts for the same number of days as sacrifices.

Excuse me as I go sacrifice some of my ships with the help of the red team...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,817 posts
9,925 battles
20 hours ago, DreadRaybo said:

Did you sacrifice your most valuable goat?

yes, my most valuable, TIME

tried to earn 3 crates everyday and RNGodness still not happy

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,817 posts
9,925 battles

just got 5 crates, and guess what?

NO SHIPS

Sign in to follow this