You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

[-SF-]
Members
69 posts
4,985 battles

Who we are!

StarFleet is a Military Simulation Role Playing community, which has reaches into many different games. We are a friendly organization that has been around since 1998, and are always willing to help new members when needed.We offer opportunities for advancement through the ranks, and have a Doctor division for those interested in a more casual/light RP experience. Those showing enough dedication and commitment, could even find themselves in command of StarFleet's gaming ships someday, with a full crew to serve with them.

While we are very into Star Trek, a background or interest in Star Trek is not required

Join us on Teamspeak today! The best time to join our TS is 15:00 EST when there are multiple members available to help you officially join
50.23.129.101:10217

http://www.starfleets.st/

We also have a discord (Our primary is still TS): please feel free to drop in around 15:00 EST. 

https://discord.gg/Kxb7Qxp

We have 3 clans in WoWS, [-SF-] [SF-2F] and [SF-3F], feel free to send a request, or even PM one of us.

Edited by NCC1701PS
  • Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,541 battles

I had wondered what the SF stood for

on a side note Have you ever played star Fleet battles I haven't for a lot of years that was a good game

• Cool 1

[-SF-]
Members
69 posts
4,985 battles

lol, yeah there are a bunch of fleets with tags based on a SF (special forces for example). And no, i only started playing games in the past few years, and only really played WOWS until recently when i picked up one other game

[LHG]
Members
1,650 posts
4,917 battles
41 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

on a side note Have you ever played star Fleet battles I haven't for a lot of years that was a good game

Yes, I had one of those sqee almost peed my panties moments when I found my first copy.  Lots of fun hours spent on that game and it's computerized version, Starfleet Command.  

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,916 battles
1 hour ago, silverdahc said:

56 minutes ago, BB3_Oregon_Steel said:

Yes, I had one of those sqee almost peed my panties moments when I found my first copy.  Lots of fun hours spent on that game and it's computerized version, Starfleet Command.  

Same here except I always played the Andromedan's !  lol loved the big ones and their small cruiser sized parasite ships  .  And then those tractor / repulsers  that always reminded me of the " Rattler's " from the Hospital sci-fi stories .

:Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 2

[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,961 battles
13 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Same here except I always played the Andromedan's !  lol loved the big ones and their small cruiser sized parasite ships  .  And then those tractor / repulsers  that always reminded me of the " Rattler's " from the Hospital sci-fi stories .

I like to play Orions because I had more ability to "customize" the ships.

I also see you read Howard Taylor.  I like Maxims 2 & 3 having been the sergeant in motion more than once.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,541 battles
8 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I like to play Orions because I had more ability to "customize" the ships.

I also see you read Howard Taylor.  I like Maxims 2 & 3 having been the sergeant in motion more than once.

24 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

well considering I got my Ace card Fleet captain in a tournament D7 I got to go Klingons all the way:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[LHG]
Members
1,650 posts
4,917 battles
1 hour ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Yep the Andromedan's were a bit unusual but awfully dangerous.  I ended up playing the Klingon's most of the time, mostly because my friends wanted to play Federation ships and they said Klingon ships couldn't compete with the more powerful Federation vessels (you'd go boldly too if you had a bank of overloaded photon torpedoes).  

• Cool 1

[AK]
Beta Testers
318 posts
2,110 battles

Big "Trekkie" and love the name lol  Wish STO had been better overall.

[SF-2F]
Members
1 post
1,080 battles

Hey there Vice Admiral Saber here! come join us on Teamspeak 50.23.129.101:10217!

Or join us on the forum www.starfleets.st/vb

[-SF-]
Members
2 posts
8,304 battles

well hello and now you know who and what we are...feel free to join us in battle