Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Get Yourself some Twitch Prime Warships Goodies

9 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,474 posts
4,768 battles

• Cool 1

Members
1,640 posts
7,476 battles

Technically not free, as Amazon and Twitch Prime are 2 subscription based services, so if you have neither you'll need to fork over.

You should also be careful because while trying to do mine it linked over to the WoWS EU servers, just a warning.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,975 battles
51 minutes ago, Starfighter_Ace said:

I'm having the same issue, being sent to the EU server. How do you get around that?

You have to go to your account page on WoWs and click the Twitch icon in the upper right hand corner. That will connect your accounts. You can then claim the prizes in game.

Fair warning - they're pretty lame. The port is a massive eyesore, the crates produce a handful of (really good) camo (but not enough of it), and the captain is just... a 10 point captain. I have like 20 of them lying around.  

[NOVA]
Members
45 posts
13,146 battles

I dont understand why India is not covered as a Twitch prime location.. Sadly i cant make use of this offer.. WG/Twitch do something

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,250 posts
1,844 battles
1 hour ago, RitzMatt85 said:

I dont understand why India is not covered as a Twitch prime location.. Sadly i cant make use of this offer.. WG/Twitch do something

Where in India are you?

[NUTTS]
Members
35 posts
4,315 battles

I'm having this exact issue, it keeps kicking me into the EU.Wargaming.net page for the log in and ive yet to find a way around it. kind of aggravating at this point as ive tried disabling my twitch and reactivating and so on.. im at my wits end and basically have given up on it at this point. maybe it someone can give me an exact answer on how to get around it, ill go back and try it agian. I did the whole linking directly through the wargaming / wows log in page with the same result, nothing. i got the badge saying the accounts were linked.. yada, yada but have not gotten a single crate and definitley dont have a 10 point us captain. ridiculous that i should have to go through this much trouble for this.  

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,814 battles
On ‎8‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:27 AM, RitzMatt85 said:

Possibly something to do with local credit card laws, or lack there off :Smile_amazed:

[NOVA]
Members
45 posts
13,146 battles
On 3/11/2018 at 10:33 AM, Crusin_Custard said:

Possibly something to do with local credit card laws, or lack there off :Smile_amazed:

Ya,  "local credit card laws" i guess that could be a part of it, I visited US recently and found out that there is more credit card laws protecting ur cc usage in India than in US.. I'm not trying to shame US. But it is the fact that I experienced

Sign in to follow this