You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
enderland07

How many aigle missions will there be?

19 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
2,099 posts
6,737 battles

Is this known? We are on 16 of them and I only have 13 so far, I'm wondering if I can even get the Aigle.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles

Oh cool, i was thinking it was 24 total. So i still have a little cushion. I was sweating that "survive, win, and place" mission over the weekend. I thought I really needed that one and I kept getting the typical weekend teams.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,099 posts
6,737 battles
32 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

26...18 needed

Oh woah so I'm definitely going to get it then. Sweet!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,836 posts
11,533 battles

I was thinking it was 24 myself, but just check the schedule on the main page, it shows the total number, start/end dates, and the specifics of each task.

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
Just now, enderland07 said:

Oh woah so I'm definitely going to get it then. Sweet!

I've evaluated the difficulty of the remaining missions against my skill level....I will either just make it or fall one mission short. There's a few difficult requirements in the last 5 or 6 missions that I'm probably too noob to manage. I bought the ship, so it doesn't really matter. 

[WOLF1]
Members
82 posts
4,264 battles

Does anyone know if we can continue with the missions to get the rewards even after we earn the Aigle?

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
2 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

Does anyone know if we can continue with the missions to get the rewards even after we earn the Aigle?

I'm still earning the mission completions (well, I failed three of them) and getting the flags, etc that are earned. I'm not sure what will happen if I get 18...I haven't read about a silver equivalent being earned or anything. 

[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,977 battles
31 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

The Parts Missions feed the Marathon Mission which results in Aigle.

Each of the Parts will still go active on the schedule.  There is no reason a player will not be able to gain the Part reward as they meet the requirements.

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles
1 hour ago, blammo_2017 said:

Yes, you should be able to get the sub-Mission reward even after getting the Aigle - it should work like the Aftvent daily event during the holidays w/ the incremental task rewards.

[WOLF2]
Members
888 posts
7,199 battles

Gonna be DD crazy this weekend with the torp mission.      Will hop in one myself and derp until I get the torp hits.

Should have it this weekend.    It's been a fun mission.

[70]
Members
973 posts
3,846 battles

All the missions to date are trivially easy if you have a good stable of mid-tier ships i.e. Tier 6-7 (and a Bogue for AA missions), at least they have been for me.

[WOLF9]
Members
23 posts
3,985 battles

I'm relatively new to WoW, but the last two missions (25 and 26) are a weekend set that you can do at the same time, but they show as the exact same mission requirements which seems odd.  Anyone else think one of them has the incorrect requirements listed (they do show as having different flag rewards)?

[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,977 battles
21 hours ago, yeochee said:

I'm relatively new to WoW, but the last two missions (25 and 26) are a weekend set that you can do at the same time, but they show as the exact same mission requirements which seems odd.  Anyone else think one of them has the incorrect requirements listed (they do show as having different flag rewards)?

I expect that there is a typo, or just missing requirement.  I have asked a couple times on the forums about this, but there has been no response yet.

It is just possible that you will complete the two simultaneously for two rewards, and that this is intended.

We will know for sure once they Parts go live that Friday.

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,104 battles

I'm wondering if maybe WG will allow people who don't make the full required missions to add $$ to the completed missions and buy it at discount. Not all of us live on the computer every day so it's not a matter of "easy missions" but just DOING them.