Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Avalon304

Musashi Camo Question

10 comments in this topic

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
715 posts
1,786 battles

Those of you who own the Musashi, but didnt buy the HSF camo for it, is it still possible to buy the camo from within the game on the camo screen? Or is it gone from there too?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,793 battles
1 hour ago, Avalon304 said:

is it still possible to buy the camo from within the game on the camo screen?

Yep.

UgI1iRX.jpg

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
715 posts
1,786 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Yep.

UgI1iRX.jpg

Baller. Thanks Lert... now I get to question if I really want to free XP all of Musashi just for the weeb camo... *thinking*

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,793 battles
4 minutes ago, Avalon304 said:

now I get to question if I really want to free XP all of Musashi just for the weeb camo

It's the shallow thing to do. You should totally do it.

But first buy me one so I can screenshot it for you to ogle while you save up your free XP. :Smile_hiding:

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
715 posts
1,786 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

It's the shallow thing to do. You should totally do it.

But first buy me one so I can screenshot it for you to ogle while you save up your free XP. :Smile_hiding:

That is a tempting idea... but Im not made of that much money. (Its already triple digits for Musashi+camo for me... so...) TBH... if I could buy just the camo... I would... but that is no longer possible.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,793 battles
12 minutes ago, Avalon304 said:

TBH... if I could buy just the camo

Honestly though, all joking aside, Musashi is worth it. It still prints a lot of credits, even if it's not as much as Missouri. It rakes in the XP, it's the top performing T9 BB and the HSF camo trades some of the ship XP earning potential for higher captain XP earning potential.

[PVE]
Members
512 posts
4,352 battles
On 3/7/2018 at 7:05 AM, Avalon304 said:

Baller. Thanks Lert... now I get to question if I really want to free XP all of Musashi just for the weeb camo... *thinking*

If you don't have the mighty money then I would. Otherwise I wouldn't because the Yamato has a very similar camo for free if you complete the collection.

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
715 posts
1,786 battles
4 minutes ago, MasterDiggs said:

If you don't have the mighty money then I would. Otherwise I wouldn't because the Yamato has a very similar camo for free if you complete the collection.

Yea... you came in like 3 weeks too late. I free XPd to Musashi and bought the camo shortly after Lert told me it was still available...

[PVE]
Members
512 posts
4,352 battles

LOL, didn't notice the dates of the posts. You've gotten a nice BB with a very tasteful camo (coming from someone who doesn't like anime). How do you like it?

Edited by MasterDiggs

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
715 posts
1,786 battles
7 minutes ago, MasterDiggs said:

LOL, didn't notice the dates of the posts. You've gotten a nice BB with a very tasteful camo (coming from someone who doesn't like anime). How do you like it?

Its great.

Sign in to follow this