Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ExplosiveDumpling

The Pains Of Being a Torpboating Udaloi

11 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

Was it domination mode? Had so many heart breakers on that mode. Once you lose more than 300 or so points, it's pretty impossible to get the game back. Even if somehow single handed sink half the enemy team.

My suggestion to remedy that would be "linked" objectives. For example, 4 objective, initially both team occupies their starting objectives respectively. Then the starting objective is linked to two center objectives. The trick here is that capping the base objective will also cap one or multiple linked objectives. Thus allowing a few good player to get the match back from jaws of defeat after a heavy carry session.

Edited by NeutralState

Members
293 posts
2,729 battles
1 minute ago, NeutralState said:

Was it domination mode? Had so many heart breakers on that mode. Once you lose more than 300 or so points, it's pretty impossible to get the game back. Even if somehow single handed sink half the enemy team.

Yeah, it was a dom... the enemy rolled right over us and we had a Gascogne who was AFK. I did my best in trying to hold the C cap but I had to pull out. I took down a Mo, an Iowa, and an Atago at least.

Sign in to follow this