timinindiana

frame drops fix for now that worked 4 me

6 comments in this topic

[AOI]
Members
108 posts
9,152 battles

If you our having the severe frame drops since last update/patch you can try this...Okay it looks like changing DX settings from 11 to 9 in wow settings fixed my issue for now..Played 5 games and I was back to 50 to 70 frames a second in all the games..Read a post a few min ago and someone changed settings from DX 9 to 11 and fixed it for them..I am running windows 7 64 bit...You may try switching DX around in wow setting to see how it works for you if you our having severe frame drop issues since last update/patch its worth a try..The game does not look as fancy but until WG fixes the issue I can deal with it.Do not comment about hardware such as CPU GPU causing this problem as we know that hardware is not the issue with the severe frame drops since last update/patch..Anyways hope changing DX version helps others as it worked for me..

timinindiana =V=

shot-18.03.06_17.21.33-0518.jpg

Edited by timinindiana
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Roger switching Direct X around in <esc> Settings Menu.

How do I get ships to render quicker when they fire in open water?

All I get is a black puff of smoke, then up to 5 seconds delay before they appear -- then vanish again after 2 seconds.  Is usually associated with a spike in the lag time.

Seems only certain 'skilled' players can do this.

[PVE]
Members
25 posts
1,628 battles

Just posting to say Thank You!

My FPS has gone from an average of 25 since the recent updates to about 37, not as good as it used to be, but a huge upgrade!

[TARFU]
Members
879 posts
5,915 battles

Ever since the recent small update I haven't had any frame problems, maybe you should try settng everything back to normal

[AOI]
Members
108 posts
9,152 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 5:29 PM, AVR_Project said:

Roger switching Direct X around in <esc> Settings Menu.

How do I get ships to render quicker when they fire in open water?

All I get is a black puff of smoke, then up to 5 seconds delay before they appear -- then vanish again after 2 seconds.  Is usually associated with a spike in the lag time.

Seems only certain 'skilled' players can do this.

Lag Time is another issue and covers a wide range of possible problems with connectivity..I use a Lan line (Ethernet jack) for my game rig..I have a wireless N duel band 600Mbs router and wireless USB stick that is also duel band and 600Mbs..In every test I done I found by using a Ethernet cable my ping dropped 25% and my overall up/down speed improved  from 20% to 30% depending on time of day...

timinindiana =V=

[AOI]
Members
108 posts
9,152 battles
On 3/10/2018 at 11:36 AM, Vladeshi said:

Just posting to say Thank You!

My FPS has gone from an average of 25 since the recent updates to about 37, not as good as it used to be, but a huge upgrade!

Glad it helped you and your welcome...

timinindiana =V=