You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Sight

Super Containers

72 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts
9,325 battles

So I I play hard to get 2 Super Containers and what do I get First Container (1 engine boost) the other 25 signals WTH These aren't Super Containers! WOWS is getting cheaper by the day! Regular Containers are a bunch of Duplicates. The Game is getting to the point they want money for everything and give you NOT!

• Bad 1

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

engine boost is one of the more desirable mod and  depending on signal,  25 premium signals aren't that bad.    

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,195 battles

Ill take that engine boost mod if you dont want it:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

I haven't seen an engine boost or hydro mod in ages... then again, I don't see many supercontainers either. Don't think of them as supercontainers, think of them as "differently shaped containers that may or may not have something slightly better in them".... And if you don't want that Engine Mod, I believe you can sell it for something like 600k.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,733 posts

I am trying so hard for that mod. Got an SC last night after many months. 100 fire reduction flags. Oh well, try again

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,813 posts
9,902 battles

I did not see SC since 1/1/2018

But if you don't want that Engine boost, please by all mean, send it over here, since I am looking for the damn  thing for all my French babies and all I got are spotter, defensive AA ...... gtggrreeddggrradfasdfsdf

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I have Engine Modification 1 or whatever on Charles Martel, Saint-Louis, and Henri IV. It's a nice upgrade.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,188 posts
18,924 battles

If you got 25 flags that were dragon flags. While you can the normal flags ingame those are only come from events and super container. Engine boost is a good one for most DD and the French cruisers. I wish I could trade the more useless ones for the few good modules.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

I keep waiting for Super Containers hoping to get a German Premium ship or at least the Doubloons to get one, but no luck even getting a Super Container in a long time, much less getting lucky with one. I have Texas from invite code and then got Missouri so that takes care of USN, IJN has Katori, Shinome, the tier IV BB that I forget the name of and Musashi is now available So in time I can use that for IJN. Royal Navy I have Duke of York, and managed to get Warspite, and later on Nelson will be option for me.

But so far have not managed to get any German Premium ships to help with training of Captains which leaves quite the backlog on German Captains. And German ships are the second most used nation I have lol so it gets interesting.

[P2W]
Members
719 posts
23 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

What's a Super Container?

This, has been months since I have seen one come my way.

250px-In_Search_of_Title_Screen.jpg

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
46 posts
2,661 battles

Myself, no ship yet. I have pulled 4-5 SC's since I started about 5 months ago. Flags and mod's are what I have received. And I appreciate the freebies :Smile_Default:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,813 posts
9,902 battles
48 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

at least the Doubloons to get one

You in luck, whispering in your ear,  "pppsshhh .... WoWs currentttlllyyyyy had this doubloon deal where you get extra% if you buy doubloon, if you spend real money you can get enough doubloon to get your own premium ship/s" ..... grab it now while you still can

4 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Not to play devil's advocate but anyone ever get a ship from a Super Container pull? Just curious...

you are evil .... answer is NO, had not see a SC ever since the new year, any SC  prior to this new years are some consumables that I am not really want or cant use

Edit: correction. Got 1 SC for the Corgi Captain, but no ship, just signals which is awesome!

48 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

have not managed to get any German Premium ships

the Speeeeee .... you should have 1, it was given for free

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[-AGW-]
Members
668 posts
9,510 battles

Once. I got a Texas last year. It's a good ship and since I've done well in the New York I can make it work, but I sure would like to find another premium in a crate :)

Members
211 posts
5,120 battles
6 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Not to play devil's advocate but anyone ever get a ship from a Super Container pull? Just curious...

Actually yes, a few weeks ago, I got a SC with the October Revolution in it.

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,392 battles
1 minute ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

You in luck, whispering in your ear,  "pppsshhh .... WoWs currentttlllyyyyy had this doubloon deal where you get extra% if you buy doubloon, if you spend real money you can get enough doubloon to get your own premium ship/s" ..... grab it now while you still can

you are evil .... answer is NO, had not see a SC ever since the new year, any SC  prior to this new years are some consumables that I am not really want or cant use

the Speeeeee .... you should have 1, it was given for free

Obi, not trying to be evil. I was being serious because I have never received one. I know it's super rare but there is always a chance right?

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
8,992 battles
5 minutes ago, hairoids said:

Myself, no ship yet. I have pulled 4-5 SC's since I started about 5 months ago. Flags and mod's are what I have received. And I appreciate the freebies :Smile_Default:

WHAT??? I get 1 SC every, oh....2,000 games or so....

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
8,992 battles

In the last 137 days, I have earned 334 containers. None of those was an SC, and some guy who started 5 months ago has 4 or 5?? Is his luck insane, my luck horrifying, or is it somewhere in between?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

I got the Arizona a year ago {about}

I have since the beginning of the year pulled only TYL option. This has netted me 5 SC {not so super} this relates to 1 SC every 30-35 TYL pulls.

The misinformation of using the words "SUPER CONTAINER" Are for smashing hopes and dreams of the gullible.

WG should stop this use of those words in description of the actual container.

WG should consider other words such as:  "Better than Normal Container" "Try to be Happy Container" "More than you Expect Container" "Surprise Container""Special Container" 

• Funny 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,813 posts
9,902 battles
Just now, Super_Splash_Bro said:

I was being serious because I have never received one

Well, I did won a premium ship from SC, last year, my first ever Premium from SC, the Mursmank - I was over the top - this is from daily SC one 

But after that no more SC 

Then the xmas sale deal with crates and I got like 11 premium ship from the deal, which is awesome too

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,165 battles
20 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Got a Tirpitz in late January, then the spotter plane upgrade.  Only SCs I’ve ever gotten anything other than flags in were from the Yamamoto campaign.