You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZAFT_FAITH_PilotX

German CV Graf Zeppelin

12 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,727 posts
9,120 battles

I don't think they know what they want to do with it yet. Realistically they need to rework CV's before bringing another into the fold.

[OO7]
Members
142 posts
3,625 battles
22 minutes ago, ZAFT_FAITH_PilotX said:

Simple question... Any news/gossip/rumors on when (if) WG is bringing the Zeppelin for purchase again???

The final testing for the GZ ended two weeks ago, now we have to wait until WG decides to inform us about what's next, but whenever it releases original owners get it for three months before it goes on sale. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,868 posts
7,192 battles

Currently GZ is still submerged in deep waters, cold storage. Whatever its current status, rest assured it won't be available for purchase for many more months. My latest guess would be an announcement at this summer's Gamescom in Germany.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[DRI-S]
[DRI-S]
Members
572 posts
16,758 battles
33 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

Currently GZ is still submerged in deep waters, cold storage. Whatever its current status, rest assured it won't be available for purchase for many more months. My latest guess would be an announcement at this summer's Gamescom in Germany.

I Agree with that ! :Smile_amazed:

Members
1,616 posts
3,582 battles

I don't...know if I want this thing or not.  On the one hand I kinda do for the different play style.  On the other it almost feels like too much at this point.  Eh,  we'll see.  I've got at least three months,  after all.

Alpha Tester
937 posts
6,400 battles

I want this ship so damn brad it's not even funny.

Like literally if I was contemplating going into the wilderness and becoming a mountain man, I would say naw and keep playing this game just to play this ship.

• Funny 1

Members
1,616 posts
3,582 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, ZAFT_FAITH_PilotX said:

Simple question... Any news/gossip/rumors on when (if) WG is bringing the Zeppelin for purchase again???

Three months from now,  ish.  They promised the people who bought her the first time a window of having it exclusively after she was finalized.  She's finalized now and Wargaming has stated she'll be out with patch 7.5.

[LWC]
Members
23 posts
2,243 battles
4 hours ago, Palladia said:

Three months from now,  ish.  They promised the people who bought her the first time a window of having it exclusively after she was finalized.  She's finalized now and Wargaming has stated she'll be out with patch 7.5.

Not necessarily with 7.5, since that's just the cutoff point for refunds to the original owners. The exclusivity window is "at least 3 months," putting the ship's release in early-midsummer or so, at the earliest. It's very likely they may wait for Gamescom in August.

Link to the devblog, if anyone's interested. 

Edited by The_Geth
Added link for further clarification.

[SHPFC]
Members
3 posts
3,580 battles

They will be releasing the final version with update 0.7.3 which I believe should be dropping on April 1st. after that, the original buyers will get three months with it before it goes back on sale so probably sometime in June.