Wookalar

Commander Kappa Not Generating Elite Cmd XP

11 comments in this topic

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

Hello, I received the free Commander Kappa for being a Twitch Prime member yesterday. However, when I use the 10 pt commander he does not generate any Elite Commander XP. It was stated in your post that it will; it states, "...Kappa receives elite commander XP and can helm the US ships." I am part of a WOWS Clan and none of those members, using Commander Kappa, have that commander generating Elite Commander XP either. I have attached a copy of your Twitch announcement with the information you posted about Commander Kappa.

IMG_1316.jpg

[HINON]
Members
9,038 posts

Once he hits 19 points he will generate elite commander xp just like every other commander.

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

That is no different than any other Commander out there. Doesn't make sense why they would advertise this commander to generate Elite Cmd XP if it is no different than any other commander. When they advertised it the way they did it made it seem the commander generates elite cmd xp right away. Why advertise something that is totally evident.

Would be nice for WG to clarify their vague and not totally obvious statement then made in the article that I attached to this post.

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,471 battles

I suspect he can receive Elite XP but not generate Elite XP.  I feel like "spend 4 minutes to sign up for something free" should have been a big clue that it's an amazing free thing and not the stupidest free thing ever given away on WoWs.

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

So what is the difference between "receive" and "generate". I figured in the context of the statement, receive & generate would mean the same thing. If there is a difference between the two words in the context of the statement please explain how they are different. I only know of one way in WOWS elite commander xp is received/generated.

[HINON]
Members
9,038 posts
Just now, Wookalar said:

So what is the difference between "receive" and "generate". I figured in the context of the statement, receive & generate would mean the same thing. If there is a difference between the two words in the context of the statement please explain how they are different. I only know of one way in WOWS elite commander xp is received/generated.

You can give him elite commander xp to level him up, hence receiving it.

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

That is a good point RipNuN2 but once again, isn't that true with every other commander available? I can take any commander I have and level him up with elite cmd xp. I guess it may be coming down to WG's make ultra vague statements about things that are obvious and already apply to every other damn commander out there. Very frustrating...

Edited by Wookalar

[WAG]
Members
393 posts
7,541 battles

Yes, ad seems misleading, but its free useful stuff, so I don't think its worth complaining. Thanks for posting this. I just signed up and look forward to opening my loot tonight.

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

Oh I am not complaining. I am just trying to figure out what they actually meant in their post. If it was supposed to be generating elite cmd xp and it is not then there is a bug. If they meant something else I would like to understand what it is they were actually meaning to say. Just looking for clarification from them is all...

[TASH]
Members
5,016 posts
8,125 battles

Only 19 point captains can make elite commander XP, level him up to 19 points first.

[SFROG]
[SFROG]
Members
6 posts
3,419 battles

Yes this I know. Wasn't the point of my post though.