You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaptLongline

Caln wars battles activity

119 comments in this topic

[NCUS]
Members
23 posts
549 battles
6 minutes ago, ZuikakuDere said:

Well again what gives us the commitment to try and get on everyday and play the game just to stay for a virtual position? You can file in a ticket and hope they'd listen (WG I mean) to your idea, arguing here does not make any changes. 

You are also linking commitment with availability, which not necessary every clan has it. Your post here just seemed like envious to top clans that doesn't need to play everyday because they paid the effort on playing the game outside of clan battle hours, and also called "Playing very competitively in community ran tournaments and practicing in between tournaments".

Putting this straight back on topic now: Is this a job? Well I mean what I'm doing now is certainly over than being a job, but do I treat is as a real life job? No. There is your answer of why we don't agree on your daily commitment. And I'm sure not only us but most of other clans will agree on this, despite they can still do the daily commitment with the amount of members they have.

Boi you can't take jokes now? I mean smiling is better than frowning :)

Pls we are the only 15 member clan in Hurricane, pls don't ban us because we have 100% attendance on CW in the first two weeks :<.

And most of the reason why we aren't playing is because of me goofing off xD Blame the turkey more guys!

Sending a ticket would be a waste of time as you well know but using the job was nothing more than  a example.  The point still stands.

You only have 16 players because your just a sister clan thrown together for clan wars. So any response you have made are nothing more than a excuse. I believe you know that's the truth.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,863 battles
3 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Sending a ticket would be a waste of time as you well know but using the job was nothing more than  a example.  The point still stands.

You only have 16 players because your just a sister clan thrown together for clan wars. So any response you have made are nothing more than a excuse. I believe you know that's the truth.

Well we have been playing almost every night other than two, and despite we made this progress we can happily even drop back to Gale and start again while reaching Hurricane in another week. Also we are not a sister clan :) You should probably learn to understand our clan structure before you speak. 

Or does the truth hurt that you guys wanted to be in a higher league but just can't be as good as everyone else so you're trying to pull clans down? Drop all of us Hurricane clans down now and lets see who is gonna get back to there first :)

@Your_GRE_Score Looks like I really jebaited someone by leaking our clan member numbers :)

Edited by ZuikakuDere

Members
390 posts
9,388 battles
46 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Yes, I know. That isn't the point here or what this thread is about and they know but are trying to avoid the obvious by twisting the content. Entitlement thinking brings about these responses because they reached a higher bracket but that doesn't justify  laying out because of one excuse or another. The point is they made that choice to be a competitive clan and they should be held to it by daily commitment. Everyday these players dont plays effects the MM which causes a trickle down effect  bracket wise. Why should any clan get rewarded for this type of game play? That is no different than not showing up for a job but expecting a raise......

There is no twisting here or any entitlement thinking.  There is a balance between competitive and just irl. Burnout is a real thing and even gets the best of clans.  That is why clans take days off to rest their players, but there are enough other clans participating for matchmaking for your clan to play against.   You are treating this situation like a massive strike that disrupts a company's production line. This situation is grossly exaggerated.  

Also, let me flip your thinking back at you.  Would you punish a clan where they could not even field a team because irl stuff occured for a lot of their members like widespread emergencies?

Edited by Destroyer_Hagikaze

Members
2,277 posts
10,987 battles
25 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Yes, I know. That isn't the point here or what this thread is about and they know but are trying to avoid the obvious by twisting the content. Entitlement thinking brings about these responses because they reached a higher bracket but that doesn't justify  laying out because of one excuse or another. The point is they made that choice to be a competitive clan and they should be held to it by daily commitment. Everyday these players dont plays effects the MM which causes a trickle down effect  bracket wise. Why should any clan get rewarded for this type of game play? That is no different than not showing up for a job but expecting a raise......

Its taken a huge thread filled with incoherent ramblings, but you finally come out and say it.  You guys got butt hurt some higher league clan took your lunch money.  Its rough when that happens.  You think that forced play will keep those big bad clans from bending you over yet again.

Its ok to hate us because we are good.  We dont mind.

• Funny 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,581 posts
15,511 battles
23 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Quality of games matter more than quantity.

Team having a bad night, or guys not feeling well, why play when you have much higher chance of losing?

Fight smart.

This is why so many clans go up and down so much in CB.

They feel it is like ranked and just keep hitting the battle button trying to fail their way to the next league.

I am usually the first to say guys we need to call it a night it is just not working for whatever reason.

But everyone wants those rewards and wants that flag so we loose till we win no matter how many points we may loose in the process.

At least this season has been a little better, more of the team not wanting to have to start the next day climbing back to where we were the day before and then trying to move up some.

Members
842 posts
9,776 battles
1 hour ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Wait, you mean to tell us that Clan Battles isn't actually just a massive flag + credits + XP farm? :cap_hmm:

Edited by CarefreeTongue

Members
2,277 posts
10,987 battles
3 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

This is why so many clans go up and down so much in CB.

They feel it is like ranked and just keep hitting the battle button trying to fail their way to the next league.

I am usually the first to say guys we need to call it a night it is just not working for whatever reason.

But everyone wants those rewards and wants that flag so we loose till we win no matter how many points we may loose in the process.

At least this season has been a little better, more of the team not wanting to have to start the next day climbing back to where we were the day before and then trying to move up some.

No man.  Doing it all wrong.  Some guy in a low level clan says thats cheating.  We need to be punished. 

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
304 posts
5,366 battles

i8UDGSj.gif.44c4ac6a01f7a199e8b9261c8fa9e441.gif

[-BRS-]
Members
1,581 posts
15,511 battles
54 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

No man.  Doing it all wrong.  Some guy in a low level clan says thats cheating.  We need to be punished. 

Honestly if a team from a higher leagues decided to call it quits or take a day off.

Then that would be a good thing for a low level Clan,  (One less higher league to have to see for a few hours or even the entire night.

So cheating..... yeah cheating them out of having to face stronger competition, getting better and the chance at a big reward if they win

• Cool 1

[NCUS]
Members
23 posts
549 battles
2 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Where at any point in my thread did I say anybody was cheating?  It screws with MM if anything. This forces MM to pick from what clans are in the Que which means higher ranked clans are getting easy ( seals ) for easy free wins. I blame clans for laying out but most of all I blame WG for a piss poor system. I would bet to say as this continues, more and more small clans will put out of clan wars. Some people just dont get it.

• Funny 1

Members
2 posts
1,849 battles

We got storm 1 when we are still in squall 3 that is where this all came from...

How does that make any sort of sense, and we almost won that battle I would like to add. 

Seriously guys do you just like to troll or are you happy with a broken game.

What Mot wants is that the community show the corporation that owns these games would learn from its mistakes and change it for the better.

It was a suggestion. 

As for whining about the high competitive environment its a game if you really don't want the stress stop playing.

• Funny 1

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
149 posts
11,692 battles
13 minutes ago, Zaenon said:

We got storm 1 when we are still in squall 3 that is where this all came from...

How does that make any sort of sense, and we almost won that battle I would like to add. 

What Mot wants is that the community show the corporation that owns these games would learn from its mistakes and change it for the better.

It was a suggestion. 

As for whining about the high competitive environment its a game if you really don't want the stress stop playing.

We get Hurricane teams when we're Storm, so it's honestly not uncommon to see that.

The only reason MM happens like that is because there are no other teams within the DESIRED ELO bracket so it matches people, much like how when a CV queues for too long and we get those stupid 2v2 games at T10.

Not only that but each player has personal ELO (unconfirmed but speculated) so some players, although playing in, for example a Squall team but have Typhoon/Hurricane experience, the matchmaker will average out the ELO of all members of the playing roster and match them up against similar ELO teams. And if they can't, well, see above.

Ship happens, man. At least it's not a massive points loss. 9 in comparison to 30.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,863 battles
15 minutes ago, Zaenon said:

It was a suggestion. 

You aren't getting it like all the time right? If you are you could post the screenshot of your past match history here so people can know its not balanced. if its not nearly every game (Or say, 70% of your matches are uptiered hard like 2 leagues) then it could be an issue. People are aware of this for a long time, but you can also take this chance to challenge yourself is our point on this whole thread, then your friend just started "Oh if you don't play you're punished", that is just too much of a restriction for the community.

Again, if its happening a lot, put evidence up and eventually people will notice its an issue. If its not that common take them as a challange, you're not going to lose much out of it, best way to learn is losing the game and evaluating the game correctly with your team.

Wish you guys luck o7

Members
2,277 posts
10,987 battles

Where at any point in my thread did I say anybody was cheating?  It screws with MM if anything. This forces MM to pick from what clans are in the Que which means higher ranked clans are getting easy ( seals ) for easy free wins. I blame clans for laying out but most of all I blame WG for a piss poor system. I would bet to say as this continues, more and more small clans will put out of clan wars. Some people just dont get it.

Its called survival of the fittest.  Its a normal.

Clans rise and fall like wheat.  This is the natural order of things.

Other clans will rise.  I do not see the problem.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
307 posts
8,780 battles

@Doomlock Your a real piece of work, guess you are not getting the point trying to be made, @Radar_X made the comment back in Jan. 2018 about letting clans play on other servers so it could be global so to speak of. Everyone here knew that would never happen within the game, and the reference 24/7 maybe a stretch on my part but 7 to 10 hours difference in time zones pretty close, but it did not happen and will never happen with the structure of the servers.Desktop_180308_0830.thumb.jpg.a8f4d6cfa14958f5fa8e3253c37d859a.jpg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,752 posts
4,371 battles
1 hour ago, Sere_Pj said:

@Doomlock Your a real piece of work, guess you are not getting the point trying to be made, @Radar_X made the comment back in Jan. 2018 about letting clans play on other servers so it could be global so to speak of. Everyone here knew that would never happen within the game, and the reference 24/7 maybe a stretch on my part but 7 to 10 hours difference in time zones pretty close, but it did not happen and will never happen with the structure of the servers.Desktop_180308_0830.thumb.jpg.a8f4d6cfa14958f5fa8e3253c37d859a.jpg

It "did not happen" because it hasn't been finished. They had no intention to release that at all for this season, otherwise they'd say so. We'll have to see what happens next season, I'm certain they would not have said that unless it was possible.

You're just nitpicking at something said about future events and tried to shoehorn it into current ones.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,352 battles
1 hour ago, Sere_Pj said:

Your a real idiot aren't you? That was a post saying it was in development and would not happen for a long time, just that it as a development priority, they never said it was coming now. Your just looking for an argument now.

[NNC]
Members
2,087 posts
9,090 battles
20 hours ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Looking at my clan doesn't have anything to do with the point I am making . Clan wars MM is clearly exposing the very point of this thread. You just continue to counter excuses to  try justify the reason for clans not being active as clan wars are meant to be.  Yes, at this time we are not active in clan wars due to we are a  building a player base of active players for clan wars as well I have to build my own ships up. Again your just trying to dance around the fact that clans that are not only ready and can fight are slamming their way up and just sitting there and this problem is even starting in lower brackets which is just causing a snowball effect that WG needs to get a handle on and fix it before it gets worse. It just going to make clans who are trying grow tired of being slammed into brackets they are not ready for.

Stop being such a [edited] [edited] man. People arnt able to play the entire time so let them play when they want to. 

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
8,083 posts
7,080 battles
3 hours ago, Sere_Pj said:

I quote RadarX directly:

"[...] we're working on a way to solve the Primetime issue once and for all! [...] Obviously, the most burning question right now would be 'When will you implement this feature?'. Currently, we can't tell you the exact version number (or Clan Battles season for that matter)[...]"

You have quite a fantasy

[NCUS]
Members
23 posts
549 battles

Its a shame when you cant have a agree or disagree thread without the childish trolls.  The problem is evident and if it doesn't get fixed, then less and less clans will be involved each new season. It really up to WG to fix this problem to grow a healthy clan war base or watch it wither down as clan wars did.    There really isn't much more to say.  The point was very clear.

• Bad 1

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
678 posts
5,389 battles
7 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Its a shame when you cant have a agree or disagree thread without the childish trolls.  The problem is evident and if it doesn't get fixed, then less and less clans will be involved each new season. It really up to WG to fix this problem to grow a healthy clan war base or watch it wither down as clan wars did.    There really isn't much more to say.  The point was very clear.

Look. Players in the higher clans have lives too. Jobs, exams, all that fun stuff. We can't always make CBs.

WG can't do anything about people having lives outside of the game. 

[ZR]
Members
380 posts
9,663 battles
17 hours ago, ZuikakuDere said:

Well we have been playing almost every night other than two, and despite we made this progress we can happily even drop back to Gale and start again while reaching Hurricane in another week.

But that would be rigging...

swagnoo.png.2e0479e255bcce002e93a4ea421f283f.png

Edited by Swagger897
  • Funny 1

[CAFE]
Members
1,630 posts
12,084 battles

Welcome to the forums, the eternal witch-hunt for some nonsensical reason :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by FratStar4Life
  • Cool 2

Members
390 posts
9,388 battles
25 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Like I said, you are overexaggerating this.   So what if you get matched against a higher ranked clan?   Don't be scared.  Treat it like a challenge. Sometimes, you need to work hard for your wins.   Your proposed change with losing points for inactivity would affect the smaller clans even harder than the big clans.