You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaptLongline

Caln wars battles activity

119 comments in this topic

[ZR]
Members
380 posts
9,679 battles

lol, first people get accused for "rigging the system" by playing in their sub clans, and now it's "rigging the system" by not playing at all... lmbo

• Cool 2

Members
94 posts
5,429 battles

Git Gud I guess? Aside from that, you make absolutely no sense. Why should clans be punished for taking a few days off. If your clan can't climb up then why should they be rewarded? for effort? Spamming games isn't effort you know, and you do realize it's clan wars not a charity?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,763 posts
4,376 battles

So many outside factors can contribute to clans not participating in CB for a day or two. So much so that it is impossible to determine what can happen.

What you're asking is just bad, that teams should be punished for not playing at all. I certainly don't like that as I don't always get to have my full team each time when I need it, so punishing my clan by losing points for not playing is foolhardy.

Members
2,325 posts
11,032 battles
13 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Looking at my clan doesn't have anything to do with the point I am making . Clan wars MM is clearly exposing the very point of this thread. You just continue to counter excuses to  try justify the reason for clans not being active as clan wars are meant to be.  Yes, at this time we are not active in clan wars due to we are a  building a player base of active players for clan wars as well I have to build my own ships up. Again your just trying to dance around the fact that clans that are not only ready and can fight are slamming their way up and just sitting there and this problem is even starting in lower brackets which is just causing a snowball effect that WG needs to get a handle on and fix it before it gets worse. It just going to make clans who are trying grow tired of being slammed into brackets they are not ready for.

I speak from first hand experience how hard it can be to keep your position in the top 10 of the server.  Last season we finished 9th, this season we have been in and out of the top 5 to date.  Losing to a lower League team once can just about kill any progress you might make during the night.  There is a lot of pressure to get the win.  People complain that higher league teams face lower league teams, but they ignore the huge points pay off if the underdogs win.  The higher placed team is lucky to get 10 point for that win, if the underdogs lose they hardly lose any points.  Its a massive upside for them at minimal risk.

I dont see how this system of ELO decay does anything but punish smaller clans worse than the larger clans.  Cant field a team that night for whatever reason they bleed points.  Clan is testing things for WG sucks to be you, you guys lose points.  Sounds like a good way to make these guys quit all together.

Clans that are inactive that day are already punished because their adversaries have the chance to gain points while they sit still. 

Please stop dancing around my questions.  I took your post at face value and investigated what your claims.  I do not see any evidence that the top clans have been inactive, so I do not understand your complaint.  It sounds like you are accusing people of cheating by gaming the system to gain an unfair advantage.  Who is doing this?  How does it work?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[MOH]
Members
1 post
3,918 battles

You tools that want to look at ppls clans please feel free to go look at my clan You will see that we are active in Clan Battles. The reality is there is a serious issue and if it is not addressed then as in WOT clan battles will become a joke. An you never address the issue being spoken about you 

As for the supposed stat system and your reliance on it to prove you are better than the rest, the stats system is one of the biggest jokes on the planet in all of Wargaming's games. Here are some facts I know about the stats system.

1) I have seen the stats system give losses for wins.

2) I have seen the stat system give wins for losses

3) I have seen the stat system only 20-50% of any stat that was actually generated be it damage, experience or anything else. 

4) Hell I have even seen the stat system shave off a kill or two.

So with a stat system that has serious errors like that you expect real people with real honesty and integrity to not take the stats serious? If you do you must be one of the kids that was just given a trophy for participating and think your are the greatest on the team. Your living in make believe land and not reality. An Wargaming with their failure to address these issues knowing full well they are there is doing nothing to help you face reality.

All this crying about clan no don't punish us for not actually playing in clan battles after we reach the top is just that crying like a baby. Your not men your minnows. Go try that in other sports not showing up for matches, games etc and see how that plays out. Basically you want to be Stanley Cup, or Super Bowl winners with out ever having to play the entire season. It does not work that way in the real world just in your fantasy world.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Members
2,325 posts
11,032 battles
25 minutes ago, Gil_Wallace said:

You tools that want to look at ppls clans please feel free to go look at my clan You will see that we are active in Clan Battles. The reality is there is a serious issue and if it is not addressed then as in WOT clan battles will become a joke. An you never address the issue being spoken about you 

As for the supposed stat system and your reliance on it to prove you are better than the rest, the stats system is one of the biggest jokes on the planet in all of Wargaming's games. Here are some facts I know about the stats system.

3) I have seen the stat system only 20-50% of any stat that was actually generated be it damage, experience or anything else. 

So with a stat system that has serious errors like that you expect real people with real honesty and integrity to not take the stats serious? If you do you must be one of the kids that was just given a trophy for participating and think your are the greatest on the team. Your living in make believe land and not reality. An Wargaming with their failure to address these issues knowing full well they are there is doing nothing to help you face reality.

All this crying about clan no don't punish us for not actually playing in clan battles after we reach the top is just that crying like a baby. Your not men your minnows. Go try that in other sports not showing up for matches, games etc and see how that plays out. Basically you want to be Stanley Cup, or Super Bowl winners with out ever having to play the entire season. It does not work that way in the real world just in your fantasy world.

Prove it.  I want to see proof before I will believe that.  I've got over 8k games played here, never seen anything like that.

Show me what you've got.  I'll file the ticket myself if you have it.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[RKN]
Beta Testers
4,007 posts
13,681 battles
53 minutes ago, Gil_Wallace said:

Pics or didn 't happen

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,911 battles
50 minutes ago, Gil_Wallace said:

Lemme answer you in a point form (kek

First: Congratz you've baited a dead soul to reply on the salty seas!

Second: Is there anything that motivates us in this system to leave all of our real life work alone to spare 4 hours and 4 days every week to get it? We are already somewhat near the top, there is not anything to do other than trying to prove ourselves the best, which is not related to how many games we are required to play. Like you have freedom of speech we have the freedom to not play every night and let our members have a rest off this highly intense bracket.

Third: Yes the system does not prove we are the best, but we can try and have a match in training room and see if which of us are better right? And thus it leads to community ran tournaments like Supremacy League or King of The Sea, which lets each team itself to prove their skill and such. If you are talking about individual stats, all I could say it is somewhat related to your skill level, it does not show how good of a player you are, but it gives a general idea to others of how much of a player you're worth. If you think this is [edited] then compare yourself to most of the top wows number or warship today leaderboard players on the official stat page, and see how far apart that you and them do differently in different ships. Also on a side not, spamming battles does not mean you are a good player, just means you are a no lifer and spamming games like hell (ummm....okay that is ME). 

Last: Other sports? Are we playing in NHL right now? Or shall we implement NHL rules here? No it doesn't work like this, we are playing world of warships not NHL, why would we use NHL rules in here? Yes there are flaws in the system, but nothing is perfect, and imo the consequence in the clan battle system is pretty balanced right now for top and bottom league teams. We are not here to aid more potatos or spammers, the league itself separates the level of clans pretty well right now.

If you are still making excuses off virtual internet because you can't be better, you're just a clown here. You already mentioned this is not a fantasy world, but this ain't real world either, this is the internet, if it doesn't work like you think you either suck it or bail it. I mean, this doesn't effect your real life much right? Why should either of us be so serious off this? Hell I even feel stupid right now trying to explain things here!

Anyway if you still think it is as it is, prove it. If you think we don't deserve our hurricane position because we don't play every CW night, we (CUTER) are always here to wait for your challenge.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 2

Members
390 posts
9,402 battles
1 hour ago, Gil_Wallace said:

I don't know what's worse.....the point you are trying to say or the apparent typos that just make it painfully hard to read.....

• Bad 1

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
304 posts
5,366 battles

Are we now in the mirror world where people get yelled at for not playing a video game?

Edited by Battleship_Orion

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
149 posts
11,712 battles

OP just got BOI'd out of existence. Press F to pay respects.

• Bad 1

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,911 battles
43 minutes ago, Destroyer_Hagikaze said:

I don't know what's worse.....the point you are trying to say or the apparent typos that just make it painfully hard to read.....

Those point formed points looked like "An Apple is an orange, but and orange is also an pineapple! So what is a Mango?" to me.

Unfortunately I just skipped all his points right now and just going for this:

• Bad 1

Members
390 posts
9,402 battles
21 minutes ago, ZuikakuDere said:

Those point formed points looked like "An Apple is an orange, but and orange is also an pineapple! So what is a Mango?" to me.

Unfortunately I just skipped all his points right now and just going for this:

You just reminded me of that ppap song ....

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
149 posts
11,712 battles

I think it’s time for OP to take the L for his post. 

The largest of Ls.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,911 battles
4 minutes ago, Senpai_NA said:

I think it’s time for OP to take the L for his post. 

The largest of Ls.

Here you go, the largest and most cinematic L.

@Swagger897 You need to also save this if you don't have one!
tenor.gif?itemid=10818266

Edited by ZuikakuDere
  • Funny 1

[NCUS]
Members
23 posts
549 battles
4 hours ago, Destroyer_Hagikaze said:

Motley, you know you have rentals ships right to play in clan wars with?

Yes, I know. That isn't the point here or what this thread is about and they know but are trying to avoid the obvious by twisting the content. Entitlement thinking brings about these responses because they reached a higher bracket but that doesn't justify  laying out because of one excuse or another. The point is they made that choice to be a competitive clan and they should be held to it by daily commitment. Everyday these players dont plays effects the MM which causes a trickle down effect  bracket wise. Why should any clan get rewarded for this type of game play? That is no different than not showing up for a job but expecting a raise......

[NCUS]
Members
23 posts
549 battles
8 minutes ago, ZuikakuDere said:

The only loser is a childish  responses like this. I guess the truth hurts.

• Funny 1

[-TFC-]
Members
1 post
8,771 battles
4 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

So mature, 

[ZR]
Members
380 posts
9,679 battles
15 minutes ago, ZuikakuDere said:

swagl.png.c00e0a6d93267cdc08d87f794fd008a6.png

2 minutes ago, Your_GRE_Score said:

Wait.... so..... not  playing CB is a bad thing?

image.png.fb4849485a918d4773b5c95e4d1db25f.png

Oh rip @ShinanoExplosive I guess both our clans get banned now. Also obligatory @Swagger897 cuz we're discussing rigging and clarkson. :cap_popcorn:

swagwat.png.c0a61657a91ddf54c28ce602a61dc2b1.png

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
97 posts
17,911 battles
Just now, Motleytanker3 said:

Yes, I know. That isn't the point here or what this thread is about and they know but are trying to avoid the obvious by twisting the content. Entitlement thinking brings about these responses because they reached a higher bracket but that doesn't justify  laying out because of one excuse or another. The point is they made that choice to be a competitive clan and they should be held to it by daily commitment. Everyday these players dont plays effects the MM which causes a trickle down effect  bracket wise. Why should any clan get rewarded for this type of game play? That is no different than not showing up for a job but expecting a raise......

Well again what gives us the commitment to try and get on everyday and play the game just to stay for a virtual position? You can file in a ticket and hope they'd listen (WG I mean) to your idea, arguing here does not make any changes. 

You are also linking commitment with availability, which not necessary every clan has it. Your post here just seemed like envious to top clans that doesn't need to play everyday because they paid the effort on playing the game outside of clan battle hours, and also called "Playing very competitively in community ran tournaments and practicing in between tournaments".

Putting this straight back on topic now: Is this a job? Well I mean what I'm doing now is certainly over than being a job, but do I treat is as a real life job? No. There is your answer of why we don't agree on your daily commitment. And I'm sure not only us but most of other clans will agree on this, despite they can still do the daily commitment with the amount of members they have.

5 minutes ago, Motleytanker3 said:

Boi you can't take jokes now? I mean smiling is better than frowning :)

2 minutes ago, Your_GRE_Score said:

Wait.... so..... not  playing CB is a bad thing?

image.png.fb4849485a918d4773b5c95e4d1db25f.png

Oh rip @ShinanoExplosive I guess both our clans get banned now. Also obligatory @Swagger897 cuz we're discussing rigging and clarkson. :cap_popcorn:

Pls we are the only 15 member clan in Hurricane, pls don't ban us because we have 100% attendance on CW in the first two weeks :<.

And most of the reason why we aren't playing is because of me goofing off xD Blame the turkey more guys!

[CUTE]
Members
5 posts
6,735 battles

C'mon guys this is a great idea in fact, I believe for ranked we should have people who reach Ranked 1 play consistently otherwise their rank will decay and you must stay at ranked 1 by the end of the season to have the rewards. I believe it's unfair that people who have gone to ranked 1 quickly is unfair to the ones who grind day after day. They need to earn their top spot consistently. I believe you need to play this game everyday or just go and spend time with your families.

• Funny 4