Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheRegiment

ARS Nova?

20 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1 post
247 battles

Are there any chances the Fog Fleet ship missions will ever return or are they going to focus on other different things like Kancolle and other shows?

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
Just now, TheRegiment said:

Are there any chances the Fog Fleet ship missions will ever return or are they going to focus on other different things like Kancolle and other shows?

One can always hope they return to the series. 

If they went by the Manga, I Re all there being an ARP Vampire, Repulse, possibly PoW, Lexington, Musashi and Yamato. 

Pretty sure they covered or at least named every "notable" ship in the Pacific theatre. Although I can't be certain since I've not been keeping up lately. 

But that is a lot of camo varients...

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
14 minutes ago, KyourakuShunsui said:

The partnership with ARP ended and isn't likely to return any time soon. 

But considering what happened in World of Tanks Blitz where 3 different contracts with 3 different companies were made and supposedly had ended. Eventually not only came back with the content, but also with additional content as well. So while of course there are chances of ARP ships not returning there are also decent chances of it making a return I would say.

Members
519 posts
3,369 battles

I personally don't want any more anime ships, if they bring it back make it Opt In like they did the HSF stuff..

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,412 posts
9,589 battles

Play was kind of boring last night, so I loaded Ashigara into the Mutsu and ....  oh....   yeah, that lady definitely has waaaaay too much caffeine.

And I have two of them.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,620 posts
8,892 battles

Some people from WG have said that they would like to see more anime stuff added ingame so HSF isn’t going to be the last of it. as for ARP probably arnt going to see them again, and for all the people that don’t like anime stuff remember even if it not opt in you can always disable it so you can’t see it.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles
40 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

One can always hope they return to the series. 

If they went by the Manga, I Re all there being an ARP Vampire, Repulse, possibly PoW, Lexington, Musashi and Yamato. 

Pretty sure they covered or at least named every "notable" ship in the Pacific theatre. Although I can't be certain since I've not been keeping up lately. 

But that is a lot of camo varients...

Also they did show a ARP fletcher in the anime in the movies 

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
1 hour ago, TheRegiment said:

The contract ended so it is unlikely. However, if the anime returns and follows the very good Manga then the Fog vessels may return with even more ships as well. As for Kancolle and other shows, Wargaming needs to do the negotiations.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
1 hour ago, Shigure_DD said:

Also they did show a ARP fletcher in the anime in the movies 

Mental model included? It's been a while since I've binged it. 

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles
17 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

Mental model included? It's been a while since I've binged it. 

No MM nothing under CA has one unless like in the manga they get help from something with extra power aka repulse and vampire 

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
1 minute ago, Shigure_DD said:

No MM nothing under CA has one unless like in the manga they get help from something with extra power aka repulse and vampire 

That's what I thought... but an ARP Fletcher would be a fun thought... a T9 "reward" 

I think it would be cool if they followed the CMDR system they put in place for the HSF series. My Harekaze and Spee commanders can be transferred across nations I believe. BUT only to their respective HSF ships; so sadly no transfers to Musashi or Yamato even if they're rocking the camo. 

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles
4 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

That's what I thought... but an ARP Fletcher would be a fun thought... a T9 "reward" 

I think it would be cool if they followed the CMDR system they put in place for the HSF series. My Harekaze and Spee commanders can be transferred across nations I believe. BUT only to their respective HSF ships; so sadly no transfers to Musashi or Yamato even if they're rocking the camo. 

The fletcher in the movie was USS Melvin who is credited with the torp hit that sank fuso. To bad she gets destroyed in the movie super fast

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
1 minute ago, Shigure_DD said:

The fletcher in the movie was USS Melvin who is credited with the torp hit that sank fuso. To bad she gets destroyed in the movie super fast

Lol well alot of the botes in game have been sunk.. So that shouldn't be too big an issue. Hahaha

Members
519 posts
3,369 battles
2 hours ago, Shigure_DD said:

Some people from WG have said that they would like to see more anime stuff added ingame so HSF isn’t going to be the last of it. as for ARP probably arnt going to see them again, and for all the people that don’t like anime stuff remember even if it not opt in you can always disable it so you can’t see it.

I understand that and that's not the point, I don't have a problem seeing them I don't have a problem with them in game I have the ARP ones, I like the option to opt out if I'm not interested no matter the campaigns..

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles
5 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

I understand that and that's not the point, I don't have a problem seeing them I don't have a problem with them in game I have the ARP ones, I like the option to opt out if I'm not interested no matter the campaigns..

the point is if they do that with the anime stuff they should do it with everything, only like 1% of the players come to the forums and or read the news so a lot of them wont know they have to opt in to events is all.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles

F51i2ps.jpg

ships they could add from HSF

eAdiYaV.jpg

• Cool 2

1,542 posts
26 battles

I for one love the anime partnerships an would love to see more of them in the future! They add so much color and character, it's hard not to like them! 

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,620 posts
8,892 battles
4 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

I for one love the anime partnerships an would love to see more of them in the future! They add so much color and character, it's hard not to like them! 

could use this idea to test missile, and ciws in wows :P

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this