You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaliburxZero

Okay, I think its time I seriously look at clans.

5 comments in this topic

[CVRME]
[CVRME]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,300 posts
5,060 battles

Since the french battleship line has officially come out, I have been miserable with the quality of play no matter how hard I try or play.  I'm looking for a pretty good clan to division with and possibly even learn things from to improve myself, but hopefully to find like-minded friends who enjoy anime like the weeb I am plus a whole bunch of other games such as Escape from Tarkov, Warframe, and a whole bunch of other stuff (See my steam if you're really that  curious).  Anybody who'd be interested to have me or just as a clan who'd like to have me around for some casual play, let me know.

I'll add more to this and re-write this so i'm not so salty later, i'm going to sleep

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,752 battles

Up for some casual to semi-competitive play? Enjoy some company of light-hearted friends? The Specter Fleet [SPTR], a mix of weebs, scrubs, unicum wannabes and true masters in hiding welcomes you with open arms!

The Specter Fleet [SPTR] needs your reinforcement!

[PT8TO]
Members
1,410 posts
13,292 battles

Just sit down and take a look at some clans  and send out a lot of applications.

You can send one to our Clan to as you play a lot of tier 6,7,8  and most of my Clan lives at those tiers..... except me lol.

You also have a Hindenburg that you do well in so always a chance you might get asked to fill in for a Clan Battle if the chance comes up.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
6,127 battles

ADOPT is recruiting.  We have a lot of clan members that are into anime. 

We take clan battles seriously and are always looking to improve.  We are about having fun though.  We try to not get so competitive that it ruins the game for us. 

Stop by our discord and let me know if you want to join. https://discord.gg/sKpumZu

We have a lot of members that play other games as well.  Mostly Warframe lately.  Feel free to hang out here even if you don't join the clan.  

Edited by Gruzky

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 6:15 AM, CaliburxZero said:

Since the french battleship line has officially come out, I have been miserable with the quality of play no matter how hard I try or play.  I'm looking for a pretty good clan to division with and possibly even learn things from to improve myself, but hopefully to find like-minded friends who enjoy anime like the weeb I am plus a whole bunch of other games such as Escape from Tarkov, Warframe, and a whole bunch of other stuff (See my steam if you're really that  curious).  Anybody who'd be interested to have me or just as a clan who'd like to have me around for some casual play, let me know.

I'll add more to this and re-write this so i'm not so salty later, i'm going to sleep

Join us! 

FAE stands for FUN AND ENGAGING. =) 

Also you can bring in some friends if you like. 

I like playing high tiers and play team-style DDs