You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Murderous chicken camo support thread

45 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
1 minute ago, Dr_Dirt said:

if we could grow human sized Roosters and teach um the subtle art of actually hitting something with a submachinegun we could dispense with people soldiers.  and when they are done with the war, we could eat um for dinner.

I think I've seen that movie.....or maybe I've had that dream? Hard to tell...college years are kind of fuzzy...

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

Yea, but Uncle Sam served (in the Revolutionary War) whereas chickens are served for dinner. Eagles eat chickens too, though the bald eagle is mainly a fish-eating bird.

Fun filled fact: Ben Franklin wanted the wild turkey to be the National bird... Not sure how that goes with this thread, but it seems all fowl are game... 

[SEOP]
Members
1,511 posts
8,233 battles
5 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I think I've seen that movie.....or maybe I've had that dream? Hard to tell...college years are kind of fuzzy...

I think you might be remembering "Night of the Lepus".  I guess if anything gets big enough it will eventually try and take a bit out of an unsuspecting -- or even a suspecting -- Homosapien.  Or at least that's how I remember college.  

Edited by Dr_Dirt

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
Just now, Dr_Dirt said:

I think you might be remembering "Night of the Lepus".  I guess if anything gets big enough it will eventually try and take a bit out of an unsuspecting -- or even an suspecting -- Homosapien.  Or at least that's how I remember college.  

Ah..the giant bunny rabbits... I've watched some bad movies late at night, LOL... I liked "8 legged freaks" as well... 

[4HIM]
Members
2,172 posts
6,142 battles
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, silverdahc said:

So why did they choose chickens to be part of the French camo? Is it a French thing?

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
2,373 posts
15,341 battles

That's funny never seen that before it's going deep:cap_like:

2 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

[SEOP]
Members
1,511 posts
8,233 battles
3 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

reveals his age with that video

[WOLF3]
Members
18,644 posts
17,014 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Dirt said:

I think you might be remembering "Night of the Lepus".  I guess if anything gets big enough it will eventually try and take a bit out of an unsuspecting -- or even a suspecting -- Homosapien.  Or at least that's how I remember college.  

The end has come, and it is more adorable than we could have possibly imagined.

But that's okay.  We've had a movie with giant killer ants, "Them!":Smile_glasses:  I liked that one quite a bit.

2 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I liked "8 legged freaks" as well... 

I remember that because of Scarlett Johansson in it, wayyy before she became a name.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
537 posts
7,069 battles
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, Gerbertz said:

desires to ram something with that big ole chicken?!

LEWD!

Agreed. Absolutely Fowl!

[4HIM]
Members
2,172 posts
6,142 battles
9 hours ago, Dr_Dirt said:

reveals his age with that video

Yes, it played along with Tom Slick

and George of the Jungle

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
On 3/6/2018 at 6:49 AM, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I wasn't planning on buying the crazy camo for any of the French BBs...but my kids saw it, and demanded that daddy have a least one "chicken boat." 

Little did I know what awaited...everything started out fine...but then I got into a blowout game...and a voice said: "Ram something..." I ignored it...but then it happened again...and a Lyon got T-boned... Once is once...but then again...and I went head to head with Big Fred..now bots in Hermes...please help me...should I send in a ticket? I mean look at him, its like he is talking to my soul..

3pKPO30.jpg

My question is why doesn't a $75 ship come with this and not require another $24 purchase. I have no interest in the French BBs at all after the massive disappointment that FXPing the Republique has been, but that seems greedy even for WG.

EDIT: At what point will you tell the kids that daddy's need to ram his [edited] is how they got here in the first place?

Edited by w4spl3g

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,753 posts
3,906 battles

Coq Tres Magnifique.

Jokes aside, there's a certain kind of humiliation to be found in ramming an enemy with a French Coq bow.

[REVY]
Members
1,189 posts
8,575 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 6:49 AM, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

...but then I got into a blowout game...and a voice said: "Ram something..." I ignored it...but then it happened again...and a Lyon got T-boned... Once is once...but then again...and I went head to head with Big Fred..n

3pKPO30.jpg

23 hours ago, legozer said:

It's a [edited]. A big, proud, strutting [edited]. 

23 hours ago, legozer said:

[edited] k is edited??

You know...because of you...I now have a mental image of a guy ramming his [other name for rooster] in and out of a Lyon

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
10 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

My question is why doesn't a $75 ship come with this and not require another $24 purchase. I have no interest in the French BBs at all after the massive disappointment that FXPing the Republique has been, but that seems greedy even for WG.

EDIT: At what point will you tell the kids that daddy's need to ram his [edited] is how they got here in the first place?

This a tough question, and one every parent needs to think about...mine have all ready had "THE TALK" and know that they need to give mommy and daddy their space and alone time...otherwise they wouldn't be here, LOL...

10 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

You know...because of you...I now have a mental image of a guy ramming his [other name for rooster] in and out of a Lyon

Whatever makes you...errr..tick...I'm not here to judge...but don't get this locked for being NSFW, LOL... :Smile_ohmy: :Smile_teethhappy:

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

Well, this all happened to fast to get a screen shot, so ya'all will just have to take my word for it...I had time for only one game last night in Richie...but it was almost epic... 

Haven, four zone as usual..I saw trouble right off the bat in the form of a Division of two Alabamas and Musashi... Sure enough one of the Bammas starts talking about ramming people while talking about Deliverance... Yeah, it got bad... anyway these three guys end up on my side of the map, along with a couple of DDs. We had a DD, me, and Roon. The Roon and I took care of the DDs, while I bow tanked a ton of AP...They figured out that it wasn't working, and killed the Roon. The trash talker was parked 10km out from me...Yep, the chicken charged three BBs. They figured out what I had in mind pretty quick, and oh boy did the shells fly... The Bamma took off, so I shot at the Musashi, and got three citadels on him, why mashing the engine boost...The Bamma tried to run, exposing his...aft... I went for it....and the other Bamma killed me... DAMMIT!! 

[PVE]
Members
14,594 posts
9,225 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Well, this all happened to fast to get a screen shot, so ya'all will just have to take my word for it...I had time for only one game last night in Richie...but it was almost epic... 

Haven, four zone as usual..I saw trouble right off the bat in the form of a Division of two Alabamas and Musashi... Sure enough one of the Bammas starts talking about ramming people while talking about Deliverance... Yeah, it got bad... anyway these three guys end up on my side of the map, along with a couple of DDs. We had a DD, me, and Roon. The Roon and I took care of the DDs, while I bow tanked a ton of AP...They figured out that it wasn't working, and killed the Roon. The trash talker was parked 10km out from me...Yep, the chicken charged three BBs. They figured out what I had in mind pretty quick, and oh boy did the shells fly... The Bamma took off, so I shot at the Musashi, and got three citadels on him, why mashing the engine boost...The Bamma tried to run, exposing his...aft... I went for it....and the other Bamma killed me... DAMMIT!! 

:Smile_izmena::Smile_teethhappy: