You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dEsTurbed1

PSA: Do not post when Angry

32 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,465 posts
11,780 battles

I learned a valuable lesson to not post when tired and angry.

Thank you WG modotator for teaching me a valuable lesson. 

I love this game and every penny spent has been worthwhile.

I apologize to any I offended.

I didn't realise how much engaging in the forums can be such an integral part of that experience.

Sincerely,

dEsTurbed1. 

• Cool 7
  • Bad 1

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles

Often get more entertainment out of the forums than the game itself.

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Members
3,564 posts
6,905 battles
8 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

+1

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles
2 minutes ago, Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD said:

better to post angery than play angery

I'm so hungery.  Gonna eat me some spesketti.

• Funny 1

Members
3,564 posts
6,905 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

OK but I am always tired and angry. :Smile-angry:

It's an aggressive fast-action/reaction game and you want us to be Ghandis?

Fagetaboutit.

• Funny 1

Members
4,569 posts
6,515 battles
51 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

I'm so hungery.  Gonna eat me some spesketti.

I always make too much which is easy to do. Go to bed bloated cause it swells even more in your tummy. Great stuff.  Cheap.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,868 posts
11,584 battles

I encourage angry posts...other wise I wouldn't get to eat much popcorn.

:cap_popcorn:

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Members
9,047 posts

2xvfmXN.jpg

/s I agree posting while angry is a bad idea, honestly doing most things while angry is a bad idea. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,465 posts
11,780 battles
10 hours ago, Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD said:

better to post angery than play angery

When I play angry, I usually play a German BB....

Secondaries don't give a dam....

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,465 posts
11,780 battles
9 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

2xvfmXN.jpg

/s I agree posting while angry is a bad idea, honestly doing most things while angry is a bad idea. 

Thumbs up...

' Cause catzzzz.

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
3,498 battles

Don't play and or post when hungover either.

Ugh mah head hurtz!!

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,071 posts
9,530 battles
1 hour ago, JollyRoger6969 said:

Don't play and or post when hungover either.

Ugh mah head hurtz!!

Or when there is a cold front coming and have to take pain meds. Though playing on pain meds is entertaining for your div mates "here goes Fodder yoloing in again".

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,392 battles
12 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

I didn't realise how much engaging in the forums can be such an integral part of that experience.

Sincerely,

dEsTurbed1. 

Thanks for posting this. It is appreciated. Good luck and hope you continue to enjoy the game. Fair sailing on the high seas!

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,465 posts
11,780 battles
12 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thanks for posting this. It is appreciated. Good luck and hope you continue to enjoy the game. Fair sailing on the high seas!

Thanks.

Lessons learned are important, as well as realizing what is important and what you can pass on,(being mute).

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,463 posts
8,131 battles
13 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

D038230C-31D7-463D-851F-04A14C396637.gif.317b22654e2d9bd9e3dad4fc5db57512.gif

Yep, bout sums up me often when I go to post. Albeit, that's usually because as much as I love this game - I'm getting fed up time and again with stupid changes made to CV's, and well, the general treatment of the class by Wargaming, and the fact they don't actually fix the bloody problems and do things I was literally taught in "game and simulation design 101" NOT to do, as well as "Intro to International Business". That and the backwards logic at times.

- They removed the highest tier planes from Essex and Midway in all but DB's - for TB's, this hampers ability to get through AA, less on Midway only because there are two now which, if they get through against tier 8's is broken as hell and WHY IT WAS REMOVED IN THE FIRST PLACE. And the fighters are done to improve IJN's ability to fight them, but is almost negated by DFE skill. But makes them worse around AA. When they could accomplish the same thing but without the change being washed away, and keep USN's thing of durable planes, by doing what I've been saying for months/years - lower USN DPS (which happens already cause of the tier lowering), increase it's ammo (again, something lowering the fighter tier does), and instead of lowering the planes HP, up IJN's DPS some - meaning they match better against the USN planes without making them more susceptible against AA.

- They've botched loadouts and need to go back to USN having a bloody option not a fixed loadout, and rework IJN's so that tier for tier, the "AS" and "Strike" loadouts of USN and IJN match for fighter groups. If Lex has 2,x,x and 1,x,x Shokaku gets 2x,x and 1,xx. Midway gets 3,x,x and 2,x,x then Hak get's 3,x,x and 2,x,x. If the fighters are balanced, that's not a bloody issue and if you CHOOSE to run strike and run into an AS YOU should be prepared to change tactics accordingly. If you CHOOSE AS you should know and understand you have better ability to control the sky but that YOU need to make the most of what strike planes you have. While yes - USN DB's need to be buffed in HE DB accuracy, albeit AP needs to be nerfed or better yet removed from the game (I say this as a CV player first and yes, BB player second, but it ain't right to delete ships that way no detonation) so that a 2,0,2 can actually be truly effective and less dependent on RNG because HE DB's CAN match TB's - when used right, if AA gets fixed (and until then is lower), and until they make the USN DB's a little more accurate (not quite Saipan levels but closer) when RNG allows actual hits and fires. Cause I've done 100k+ with them and even with these new setups, that I hate, I'm doing as much or more damage with DB's than TB's (albeit I don't abuse the broken manual drop mechanics for auto hits of 6/6 torps). 

- How many times do we have to be enraged by their staggered releases of ships, The tier 8 German cruiser, Hood, etc - they keep saying "we won't do it again" and then they bloody do.

- I'm still not forgiving them on giving players that left this game, or only played PvE, near $100+ of ships and stuff (less at the time only because it was on sale) and giving the loyal players not a damned thing and this isn't entitlement, it's want of parity. Much as they say "it's an incentive" - a game like this, 10, maybe 20 dollars of stuff, is an incentive, ONE (1, EINS, UNO, один) ship. Maybe all that if your feeling really generous - Guilo, De Grasse, 10 point captains for each, 10 point captain for PA DD's, credits, gold, 10 days premium time - far more than "incentive". The captain for the then brand new line, some credits and premium time, that's incentive. One ship to loyal players and the 10 point captain to go with it - all they needed to do to balance the scales in my book much as some demanded both ships or everything they got (that, is entitlement). But no attempt was made to rectify this - just an explanation that "this was an attempt to incentive-ize players to come back to the game" when all it did s breed anger, resentment and was an incentive all right, for several to leave the game either as a last straw or in hopes that in about 3 months they'll get 100 dollars of stuff to come back.

Maybe posting angry is why for some reason I haven't been able to post in the pigeons nest since that one update of the forums a year or two ago - But I'll stop posting angry when Wargaming stops giving me reasons to be.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I find it funny reading Posts that start with Anger induced Rage. I myself have a F it attitude. I take Fukitol on a regular daily basis.

hfeSZko.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
18,293 posts
5,224 battles
17 hours ago, francesabyss said:

Ive just sat down after a long day and i cannot find my sanity.

It will be in the last place you look.....

[PSP]
Members
6,325 posts
8,945 battles
17 hours ago, Kuckoo said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

Me too. Forums definitely enhance the entertainment value one gets from a game. My introduction to forums and online games came at the same time. I pretty much stopped playing single-player games once I discovered multiplayer games and forums.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
562 posts
6,248 battles
17 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Sincerely,

dEsTurbed1. 

You're just not yourself when you're hangry, or tangry, or, oh look, a squirrel.

• Funny 1

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,438 battles

You probably shouldn't post when you're happy either.  Someone is bound to come along and ruin that.

• Funny 2

[RELSH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
523 posts
219 battles

Often times you don't know the mods themselves are angry, and salty..  therefore it's never a good time to post on the forums :3