Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fig_Bat_Digger_Nick

Waiting on Worcester

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alpha Tester
937 posts
6,822 battles

What are your war goals for the upcoming CL line?

 

Mine are simple:

* Use my most experienced captains to get as much Captain XP as possible.  

* Make my Cleveland/Atlanta captain an 18 point commander.

* Get the Tier VI - I think it's called the Dallas - and grind the entire line from there.

* Have another 19 point captain and play the crapout of the Worcester. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
937 posts
6,822 battles

I'm considering whether or not to put both steering gear mods on like I do for the Minotaur and Hindenbirb.  It all depends on how it handles and what the radar range is.  I hate sitting behind an island but I like playing light cruisers, so it's tricky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,055
[WOLF1]
Members
4,002 posts
7 minutes ago, 457th_FighterGroup said:

I'm really waiting on a premium Boise.

Helena is Boise with 5"/38s instead of 5"/25s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
218 posts
2,106 battles
17 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Helena is Boise with 5"/38s instead of 5"/25s.

 

23 minutes ago, Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD said:

I don't think we need another premium CL for America

Who cares? We have Missouri and Iowa, Musashi and Yamato, Eugen and Hipper, Bismarck and Tirpitz, etc. I mean, this was one of the only ships to have gotten a Kraken Unleashed during the war.

Based on what WG has done in the past they can find some sort of gimmick to differentiate the two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
969 posts
5,534 battles
18 minutes ago, 457th_FighterGroup said:

Based on what WG has done in the past they can find some sort of gimmick to differentiate the two. 

No gimmicks are a problem now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[VVV]
Beta Testers
800 posts
5,286 battles

I'm just glad to see the US get some new tech tree ships. Owning all 4 T10 USN ships, I'm just excited to complete the line again lol. As much as I love American ships, I suck with them. British is just my play style it seems. Hope the Worcester is a lot like the Minotaur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,055
[WOLF1]
Members
4,002 posts
52 minutes ago, 457th_FighterGroup said:

 

Who cares? We have Missouri and Iowa, Musashi and Yamato, Eugen and Hipper, Bismarck and Tirpitz, etc. I mean, this was one of the only ships to have gotten a Kraken Unleashed during the war.

Based on what WG has done in the past they can find some sort of gimmick to differentiate the two. 

Technically, Helena is in a different class than Boise.  The St. Louis class was a 2-ship class; different secondaries than the rest of the Brooklyns, mainly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
617
[LUCK]
Members
1,626 posts
22,103 battles
2 hours ago, Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD said:

I don't think we need another premium CL for America

Uh, yes. T8, maybe Wichita if it can handle it.

Edited by hofmannsc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×