You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Constitution

Looking for clan

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
604 posts
3,328 battles

Good evening,

I am looking for a clan to join, Current stats listed below. However I have a few things that need to be said.

1. I work in the oil fields and my time is limited because of 12 hours shifts 2 weeks strait 2 weeks days week off two weeks nights, you get the idea.

2. Direction and structure are a must.

Link below is Warships numbers link. PM me in game, the forums or reply to this thread.

Warships Numbers for BC

Cut and copy clan agenda posts will be ignored.

[KSC]
Members
48 posts
5,187 battles

If you are still open to clans I'd like to throw you an invitation to check out Armored Knights.

The Armored Knights has been very active in the Wargaming community for almost six years. We are a social clan of over 100 players in 7 divisions, across all three platforms (tanks, ships, planes).  We are a clan that prefers a fun, mature environment. Our vision is one of creating a CLAN that is based on friendship, camaraderie, fair play and respect for others; win or lose. We strive to adhere to this founding vision. A lot of us are military (active, prior or retired) so military members are most welcome! While we do compete in Clan Battles, our "bread and butter" comes more in the form of clan activities outside of CB time-frames. We enjoy having a lot of fun, dropping in together, aiding in those bothersome grinds, and offering training environments for those looking to up their skillsets!

Check out our Website : http://www.armoredknights.us/

What the Armored Knights Offer:

• A fun casual environment where people learn to play together both individually and as a group.
  • Our own Discord server and website for our members to use.
  • Clan events as well as tournament play.
  • Clan Battles

Yes i relies you did't want a copy paste sorta invitation. It was the best i could do (I'm not good at info)

But if you would like. I am open to talking.

Edited by AWCREW

Beta Testers
188 posts
3,386 battles

ahh dont worry about him he is a noob anyway's...:) long time no see my old friend

[WOLF7]
Members
54 posts
2,438 battles

Hi,

I'm looking for a clan too.  I've been a player for maybe 9 months or so.  My play has a lot of RNG.  Sometimes I'm good, sometimes bad.   Random Battle win rate of 47% on 1000 total battles.

Ships: I play *everything* except carriers.
Tier 7: Pensacola, Atlanta, Leningrad
Tier 6: Cleveland, New Mexico, Normadie and Graf Spee

Most other non-carrier lines leveled to Tier 5, with some that are still 4.  Some lower-tier premiums mixed in there as well.