Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Members
411 posts

Hello!

I have 6,000 doubloons ive recently reached from French crates, Clan Battles, and the Hermes Operation and Im looking to spend it on premium camo for one of my tier Xs that doesnt have it yet. These are my options:

Shimakaze, Zao, Des Moines, Montana, Grozovoi, Khabarovsk, Hindenburg, Großer Kurfürst, Minotaur, Henri, or Z-52.

Is there a ship type that is easier to farm with in the meta? Any economic advantage to pick a ship I do best at or go with one I have the most fun with?

Any additional information or suggestions are appreciated.

[SF-A]
Members
2,902 posts
5,725 battles

The one you'll use the most! If you're gonna drop the cash on it, make it worth your while.

Personally I'd recommend the Khaba, the Minotaur, or the Des Moines, but it's really about personal preference.

Members
1,697 posts
7,234 battles

Just go into your own profile, and check what ship you make most average XP on.  That is the one you want to maximize your "farming" on.  It also helps if you prefer playing it over other ships, for fun etc.  Among the ships your mentioned Hindenburg is the one I would get it on first.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Your Choice is Yours Ask yourself "What Ship at Tier 10 do I really enjoy?"

"What Ship Cost me the most to use when I play it ?"

"Will The 50% post battle reduction pay for itself over time?"

Choose Wisely

[HINON]
Supertester
19,282 posts
12,830 battles

Just go for the one you enjoy most.

Members
1,459 posts
12,365 battles

5,000 doubloons is a lot to drop, only way that it pays off versus spending it some other way is to play the ship a lot.  So, as people have said, choose the ship you enjoy playing the most, that you would most likely play every day.  Tier 10 is not about farming credits, just the idea of taking the pressure of of getting a negative credit game by having camo on the ship.  I have all the tier 10s (not CVs or Repu.), but have only bought for my Gearing, Z-52 and Yami - I don’t play any others enough to feel that perm camo is a good investment- saving gold for ships or premium time (which helps in everything you play) is what I try to do.

Edited by Panzer1113

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,722 battles

Are you using premium time?  If not, I would suggest buying that instead, making it easier to earn or at least break even with all of your tier X's, while also benefiting any other ships you may be playing.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,233 posts
14,657 battles

The one you play the most.  If you like Zao and play her tons, then sure, slap on that Perma Camo.  No sense in paying for expensive Tier X Perma Camo if you're hardly playing that ship.  Unless you're already rolling in $$$.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Go for the one you enjoy.

You'll play that one more so even if per game another ship pays out more the favorite will earn more money.

Source, personal experience. I've got the Mo money and I've made more money in my Des Moines.  I enjoy playing it more and will often play it just for the dakka dakka than the credits. Mo gets played when I need to finish "earn x credits in a game" or something like that. 

Sign in to follow this