You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
How_could_she_do_that

Missed one of the Aigle Marathon missions

18 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
247 posts
4,312 battles

just move on; there's 26 missions, you only need to complete 16 18 of them to get the ship

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,893 posts
5,682 battles

Either way you'll be alright. I've already missed a few but there's a very generous margin of error here.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
9 minutes ago, How_could_she_do_that said:

What do you do if you missed to complete one of the missions?

Too late to get it by missions -- if you are just starting.  But yeah -- there are 26-missions offered.  You only need to complete 18.

I think its still on sale in the premium shop for $24

Edited by Dr_Dirt

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

If you are depending on getting Aigle for free to do missions. It'll delay your mission farming for 3 days. Otherwise, no impact.

Members
155 posts
10,370 battles

How do I know how  many of the Aigle missions have been completed?, all I see is a bar which shows my progress.

[XBRTC]
Members
148 posts
7,416 battles
4 minutes ago, denismc66 said:

How do I know how  many of the Aigle missions have been completed?, all I see is a bar which shows my progress.

No automatic way to see, but you can see how many you've completed so far and compare that to the date to see what will still be available here (I believe as of today we are at part 15, so you have 12 missions available to complete before the event ends):

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/its-pronounced-egg-leh/#marathon

Edited by SteveStevenson
clarity
  • Cool 1

[TDG]
Members
1,181 posts
5,977 battles
12 minutes ago, denismc66 said:

There is a mission that is tracking accomplishment of the individual tasks.  Look under Combat Missions in the port.  I think it is something like Aigle Marathon.  It will show <some number>/18 in the progress along with the bar.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,241 posts
8,880 battles
21 hours ago, Bear_82 said:

just move on; there's 26 missions, you only need to complete 16 18 of them to get the ship

I thought I'd spent too much time as a Corgi to complete the series but it seems that I only need 6 more and have 20 days to do it. I assume there will be 6 more before the event runs out.

[LUCK]
Members
1,298 posts
19,550 battles

There have been 14 so far as I recall. I don't think I've missed any.

[TDG]
Members
1,181 posts
5,977 battles
20 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

There have been 14 so far as I recall. I don't think I've missed any.

The one running yesterday and today (6 March) is Part 15.

Tomorrow and Thursday will have Part 16.

This weekend will have both Parts 17 & 18 allowing for the first opportunity to finish the requirements for Aigle.

[AK]
Alpha Tester
225 posts
8,422 battles

I missed  some and still think there are enough mission to  try. 

What I do not understand is why the missions are "Random or Ranked" instead of "Random of Clan Battles". There is no Rank season during this marathon but there are Clan Battles.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
4 minutes ago, Azanthriel said:

What I do not understand is why the missions are "Random or Ranked" instead of "Random of Clan Battles". There is no Rank season during this marathon but there are Clan Battles.

Of course that is an ongoing mystery with many mission descriptions.  Only WG has the answer to such high order inquires.  My guess -- lazy proof reading of boiler plate language thats not applicable to the specifics of the task at hand nor the current ranked game play time line.   

Edited by Dr_Dirt

[AK]
Alpha Tester
225 posts
8,422 battles
25 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

Of course that is an ongoing mystery with many mission descriptions.  Only WG has the answer to such high order inquires.  My guess -- lazy proof reading of boiler plate language thats not applicable to the specifics of the task at hand nor the current ranked game play time line.   

The mystery of WG. (Not even knowing their own battle seasons)