Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GunBoatz

When are they going to fix the Republique ?

17 comments in this topic

[SKI]
Members
149 posts
33,651 battles

watched this today...was stunned... 

She appears to need a repair.....

*  *  *  WARNING :  LANGUAGE !!  *  *  *

• Bad 1

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles
29 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

I've personally have seen no issue with my Repub

I haven't got it yet but based on that video I would avoid Des Moines at all costs...that was insane how many cits the cruiser just got on that BB...all in same area too...damage saturation didn't even kick in.

Alpha Tester
1,306 posts
9,373 battles
4 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I haven't got it yet but based on that video I would avoid Des Moines at all costs...that was insane how many cits the cruiser just got on that BB...all in same area too...damage saturation didn't even kick in.

Faced them in cw with no issue, I feel that at that range the repub faces plunging fire from the DM that can pen it's cit deck. It also means it won't be damage sat because it's a cit.

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

Hope this was intended. Most broadside BBs survive too long now. They get boring too shoot at as well.

This makes it fun again.

• Cool 2

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles
3 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Takao said:

Faced them in cw with no issue, I feel that at that range the repub faces plunging fire from the DM that can pen it's cit deck. It also means it won't be damage sat because it's a cit.

Just seems a T10 deck shouldn't be that easily penable from a T8 cruiser...although it is a non moving target & once you have the pen spot located consistently hitting it again over & over shouldn't be too hard...but he got 4 cits in 1 volley there...that's a little too much IMHO.

[POET]
Members
305 posts
1,890 battles

The shells dive under the belt because it's so shallow. Heck [edited] it might even bounce back off the inner hull into the citadel. 

[SKI]
Members
149 posts
33,651 battles

it's broke....and it needs fixed   ASAP...

and Fog, if you haven't noticed it, it's because you haven't been

getting hit, or not playing...I have and it sux   I have over 40 battles in it and it SUX

• Bad 1

1,542 posts
26 battles

Thanks for bringing this to our attention guys. We appreciate your feedback on this!

[OPG]
Members
3,972 posts
5,678 battles

Honestly, if they gave the République handling buffs, the +20% special French speed boost and the option to mount double rudder shifts.....I wouldn't mind at all if they left the République's armor unchanged.  The idea of a BB that relies on mobility to survive greatly appeals to me.  Especially as even if the République's citadel armor gets fixed, it would still easily be the least tanky Tier 10 BB due to all that 32mm armor.....

Edited by yashma

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

While I won't disagree it is an issue. That's a near Max range Des Moines. La République has an additional 6km range on her. 

A Des Moines caught out in open waters rapid firing it's main batteries to range Citadel a BB can easily be kited and tunnel visioned into other Greens to shoot at. If it's parked behind an island just engage from outside it's range. 

Again, I'm not saying it shouldn't be adjusted. But for the time being until it is. La République, still has the attributes to avoid such a fate. 

• Cool 1

[RED2]
Members
113 posts
6,623 battles

Even without being able to be citadelled by a cruisers Republique would have serious issues. Its 32mm armor everywhere would is crazy vulnerable to He spam and it has less DPM than an accuracy specked Montana.

[ARP3]
Members
415 posts
10,471 battles

As planned. They don't do fixes fast, expect them to wait 1-2 patches for "data"

• Funny 1

Members
311 posts
2,336 battles

Is there a single ship in the game that the des memes cant citadel when full broadside?

• Cool 1

[BOATC]
Members
299 posts
7,309 battles
On 3/8/2018 at 9:23 PM, manon45 said:

Is there a single ship in the game that the des memes cant citadel when full broadside?

Khabravosk.

Members
311 posts
2,336 battles
1 hour ago, wdarkk said:

Khabravosk.

Clearly I meant a ship that has a citadel, although khab really should...

Sign in to follow this