You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Pretty in Pink

6 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,241 posts
8,874 battles

An idiot in a pink Yorck kept sending torpedoes at me. I don't know whether he was aiming at me or just couldn't be bothered that an allied ship was in front of him. After dodging three spreads I just got tired of it and "removed" him from the game by letting him hit me. He caused flooding that sank me too. Hope he enjoys staying pink until summer.

shot-18_03.05_12_54.01-0321.jpg.d1711302028c708d61e034350e0dc7ff.jpg

[WOLF2]
Members
265 posts
4,360 battles

That annoys the heck out of me! Thanks for taking one for the team.

[SF-3]
Members
1,514 posts
8,107 battles

Had this happen in my Queen Eliz, I think it was nurnburg torped kirov that was probably 12km from him, of course right into my path. by the time my DCP was off CD I was pretty much dead, so I let him finish me off. Didn't even get a sorry or nothing. I see this a lot, people using 6km torps at targets that are like 8, 9, 10km away.

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,942 battles
Just now, Kevs02Accord said:

Had this happen in my Queen Eliz, I think it was nurnburg torped kirov that was probably 12km from him, of course right into my path. by the time my DCP was off CD I was pretty much dead, so I let him finish me off. Didn't even get a sorry or nothing. I see this a lot, people using 6km torps at targets that are like 8, 9, 10km away.

It's an easy identifier for a potato - someone is so oblivious as to the characteristics of the ship they are sailing that they believe that their vessel can land a chip-shot torpedo strike from 5+ km beyond its torpedo range. It's especially common, in my experience, with Phoenix and Omaha captains for some reason, and it's a sad combination of funny/infuriating to watch when the match depends on them.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Yup, I'm pretty much like that these days. I'm not repairing.

It's really the only way they'll learn.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,569 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

An idiot in a pink Yorck kept sending torpedoes at me. I don't know whether he was aiming at me or just couldn't be bothered that an allied ship was in front of him. After dodging three spreads I just got tired of it and "removed" him from the game by letting him hit me. He caused flooding that sank me too. Hope he enjoys staying pink until summer.

shot-18_03.05_12_54.01-0321.jpg.d1711302028c708d61e034350e0dc7ff.jpg

A long time ago my first game ... didn’t know how to turn the ship nor fire the guns , figured the guns out and started shootings some greens cause I’d never seen a red

you never know who’s on the other end