Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RobertViktor68

Atlantic Coast

12 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,236 posts
4,803 battles

Is there something we're missing here? Or is this a whimsical nonsensical Monday post? 

:cap_popcorn:

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,156 posts
10,144 battles

Typical Nor'Easter winter storm shenanigans. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
On 05/03/2018 at 3:38 PM, silverdahc said:

Did you mean it blows?:Smile_sceptic:

[edited] xD :cap_haloween:

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,726 posts
4,737 battles

If we're lucky everything will be fixed by today/tomorrow.  Just in time for another Nor'Easter on Wednesday.  I mean I only had to take 7 detours into work this morning due to downed power lines/trees :(

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles

I mean you could live in the midwest like me. Plenty of cheap land. Mediocre views. We grow a lot of food out here. Depending on how far north or south you pick its either Ice Storms or Blizzards. Summers can be rough with our high heat and humidity. All in All its not bad till the Thunderstorms and Flooding shows up. But hey we don't have to worry about many fires or Hurricanes and our chance of Earth quakes are low. Well until the New Madrid Fault goes off that thing can make rattle bells in Boston from the bottom of the Mississippi River. 

Seems like I'm forgetting a weather event.......something about angry spinning clouds of doom. 

Members
321 posts
2,900 battles
58 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I mean you could live in the midwest like me. Plenty of cheap land. Mediocre views. We grow a lot of food out here. Depending on how far north or south you pick its either Ice Storms or Blizzards. Summers can be rough with our high heat and humidity. All in All its not bad till the Thunderstorms and Flooding shows up. But hey we don't have to worry about many fires or Hurricanes and our chance of Earth quakes are low. Well until the New Madrid Fault goes off that thing can make rattle bells in Boston from the bottom of the Mississippi River. 

Seems like I'm forgetting a weather event.......something about angry spinning clouds of doom. 

Can confirm.

Also flat, like a certain forum flattop

:Smile_hiding:

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles
31 minutes ago, zucchinibob said:

Can confirm.

Also flat, like a certain forum flattop

:Smile_hiding:

Well not all of it is flat. We got some small mountains and tall hills in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas. But the rest is flat......so flat. Not to mention large portions have problems growing trees. And my Dad always said he was suspicious of any place that couldn't grow trees.

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

I live in S Western Ohia. OHIA. New Madrid is DUE.  YUP.  It's due. It made the Mississippi run backwards.  Just as is a major major biggie due on San Andrea fault. California will not have to secede. Mother Nature will secede it into the Pacific Ocean.  Yellow Stone park may blow up any day now. Everyone has nukes or are working hard to get em. Need more to worry about? :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by dmckay

1,266 posts
13 battles

It definitely does when it's cold. It's amazing when it's spring or summer though, haha. 

Sign in to follow this