You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

18 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,017 posts
8,240 battles

Regale us.

Had a fun 3/4 wr in Saturday afternoon (including 1 in Chappy, I was last alive on my team and used island cover to hide out the remaining 45 seconds from Richy and chappy), then just over half my evening matches losses because potatoes galore. At least got enough wins for the Aigle missions except 150 MB hit and win one, that probably I'll skip. Didn't play yesterday since worn out from celebrating sister's bday.

Saw Herr_Reitz one match and said hello. He didn't notice until watching replay because mouthy trash-talker flooding his team chat.

Div'd up with a couple guys from 90th while checking out their clan. Apparently they liked my tactical minimap awareness.

After buying back Tashkent I'm broke again. Ugh! Can already predict how Missouri's beard grows!

And this boring thing:

zTbjBlZ.jpg

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

My weekend had its up and downs. The up was that on Friday I got the Perth from a super container. 

The downs: Friday I played CV a lot, not only to easily get the 30 planes shot down, but to have CVs be in game for others to run the mission. And man, when you guys want to shoot down planes, you can shoot down planes! I was deplaned EVERY game on Friday.

Saturday was cap aversion day.

Sunday is best summarized with a photo:

ljiLRSA.jpg

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Weekend was great.  Had plenty of good games,  did not keep track of stats but warships.today shows over 80% WR yesterday in randoms, also did the new Hermès scenario for 5 stars from first try.  Also finished latest Wolfenstein and the new Doom meltdown level (that one took a while).  Even had the time for one WoT game, was a great game.  Had a great time with family on Saturday, took them for a day hike - they were all dead tired all Sunday, so I could give my Alienware desktop a work out it deserves :cap_haloween:

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,892 posts
10,457 battles

My weekend went well

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,602 battles

Well I was pushing to get top three in the Americans / battle most of the weekend was flying the Benson pretty good runs had a lot of good teams on each side lot of battles went the full 20 minutes and I'm still able to keep my win record above 60% so I have to say it was a good weekend

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,966 battles

Eh, had a horrible time with the Alsace after 2 great games. It seems either 6 ships focused fired on me or the other flank collapsed and now it's 4 vs 1. 

Had great game with the Perth though. 

[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,986 battles

As to my weekend:

It could have been worse. It could have been better.

I did accomplish the Aigle tasks to remain current on that series.  I also made significant progress on Mission 2 of the Gold of France campaign.

Unfortunately, winrate and survival metrics took a hit.

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,966 battles
42 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

As to my weekend:

It could have been worse. It could have been better.

I did accomplish the Aigle tasks to remain current on that series.  I also made significant progress on Mission 2 of the Gold of France campaign.

Unfortunately, winrate and survival metrics took a hit.

Same

Members
1,458 posts
12,318 battles

Had enough free exp to get Musashi, since I already have Yami, not big deal except did enjoy shooting at tier 7 wtih those big guns when top tier.

After opening over thirty two French Crates through the missions, did finally land a BB mission for the Bretagne.  Took it out for a few battles for test drive and was not impressed.  Felt it was the weakest of the tier 5 BB with lousy guns.  Ended up free exp’ing the rest of the grind to the Normandie.   One game and not impressed either.  Have all the tier 6 BBs and this might be the worst. Will have to decide if grind is worth it, have lots of great BBs, not sure if I want to bother with a new group of Meh boats.

Also, was teamed up with several “fail” divisions this weekend.  Was like having a moving afk on the team.  Important safety tip, if you do not want to be in a tier 10 game with a Pensacola, don’t division with a tier 8 buddy.   Same thing goes for a Kirov in a tier 8 battle.  Please tier the same level if you are divisioning.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,904 battles

Was okish. Got the Aigle missions done without losing a game and spend most of the WE in operations to grind from the Richi to the Elsass. Some of those matches were terrible but most ended with a 5 start win. Sunday was much worse then Saturday. 

Some cruiser player should be happy that there is no team damage in operations.

Got my Elsass today (still missing Lothringen :Smile_teethhappy:) and the new French captain is on his way to the 18th point.

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,111 battles

Mostly not good due to terrible frame rates and lag and ping spikes. Some games was just a slide show. Had to re-start numerous times to fix it and it kept coming back. 

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,757 posts
4,573 battles

Really bad lag and stutters...not exactly good time to play.

Though I'm happy to get a 200-hit game in Chapayev to wrap up the Aigle Weekend mission after it got well enough to remotely play...the other one I got some other Lex trying to snipe my Lex...

[WOLF3]
Members
6,438 posts
2,396 battles

Stuttering has been acceptable for me for the most part.

Played some random battles and had some good games, but spent most of the weekend (which was covered by reward Premium time) pillaging Hermes to grind to New Orleans. 

Good weekend.

[-DZ-]
Members
171 posts
7,301 battles

I got mostly screwed up by a snowstorm that damaged my ISP's tower Friday night. Internet was sketchy all weekend. I picked up the Fiji and Des Moines, but never got the chance to really try them out. 

I did play one game in my Kamikaze where I got a double-strike on two enemy DDs, then got dropped and had to completely restart the game. When I came back in, I was still alive, so I went and sank three BBs for a Kraken.

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,114 battles

Not all that good. Playing a bunch of new to me T9s, as well as grinding up some other lines. Had some real potato teams, but I was in a funk myself. I got 3 dets over the weekend, 2 in a row in my fletcher, that was amazingly fun, was probably at 60-70% health both times, other was in a BB I think but I was almost dead any way.

Had an hilarious mid-tier match where an enemy fushun got with 5km of both our CVs, killed one, then died when he tried to ram the other CV, our CV got die hard, both teams were lol at this tool.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

image.png.c2d3c44c04600855e8793facba938ea1.png

CV has to be the EASIEST class to play and can earn just crap tons of credits for no reason.

If any one without premium wants to farm credits, mid tier CV is the way to go. Several advantages

1. always mirror match

2. no premium consumables, or anything required (saves 50k credit right away for not using prem repair and paint)

3. easy AA farm easy rewards, killing planes is literally credit pinata, and if you are competent at mid tier, you'll kill tons of planes per game

4. can farm win rate and performance rating while farming credits

5. no stress matches, because you are playing your own game against the enemy CV

Edited by NeutralState