You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Yes, the weekends are bad

29 comments in this topic

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

I'm obsessed with damage? You know me so well! If I was "obsessed with damage" I wouldn't be playing Destroyer.

If you're concerned mainly with doing damage in a destroyer you're probably obsessed with damage. I added the "probably" for you.

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
3 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

If you're concerned mainly with doing damage in a destroyer you're probably obsessed with damage. I added the "probably" for you.

10 chances to 1 that if you are on the losing team in a 6 minute match, you did not have a good DD game. Quit being obstinate, or play more DDs. Your choice.

Edited by Canadatron

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
5 minutes ago, Canadatron said:

10 chances to 1 that if you are on the losing team in a 6 minute match, you did not have a good DD game. Quit being obstinate, or play more DDs. Your choice.

You're thinking too much about damage. You can have more satisfying matches if you focus on the other aspects of the game.

[WHS]
[WHS]
Members
276 posts
9,017 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

You actually understated the problem. A lot of games are decided 60 seconds after first contact.

I'd go as far as saying I feel a number of games are decided (for worse) as soon as I see my team start moving