Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daohan_Li

Unable to buy anything from the store

11 comments in this topic

[AN]
Members
9 posts
2,130 battles

I was trying to buy the aigle bundle since this morning but nothing worked, i tried credit debit and paypal. Anyone have the same problem ?

PS; tried stuff on wot,s premium shop and it worked fine

image.png

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,893 posts
10,457 battles

Try Amazon pay, it sometimes works. PayPal has been broken for me as well

[AN]
Members
9 posts
2,130 battles
Just now, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Try Amazon pay, it sometimes works. PayPal has been broken for me as well

I do not have amazon pay, do u think it can be a server problem ? I just tried to buy premium time on world of tanks' premium store and its was working perfectly

[OPG]
2,893 posts
10,457 battles
5 minutes ago, Daohan_Li said:

I do not have amazon pay, do u think it can be a server problem ? I just tried to buy premium time on world of tanks' premium store and its was working perfectly

Only other thing I can think of, and this is what I did when i was in hs, buy a Subway gift card for the amount of the item you wanna purchase, and then use the open bucks option to redeem the Subway gift card 

[AN]
Members
9 posts
2,130 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Only other thing I can think of, and this is what I did when i was in hs, buy a Subway gift card for the amount of the item you wanna purchase, and then use the open bucks option to redeem the Subway gift card 

Already tried, still the same error message

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles

Did you check with your bank?  Do you have international transactions allowed on your card(s)?  Buying from WG in NA goes through Nicosia, Cyprus.

Also, if it's a Visa gift card or similar, those are almost always shut off from international transactions.  WG doesn't put roadblocks on you spending money with them, but banks will unless you tell them it's all valid.

If this is working on WoT's shop, but not on WoWs shop: are you doing it on in-game shop, or web premium shop?  

Edited by mavfin87

[AN]
Members
9 posts
2,130 battles
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

Did you check with your bank?  Do you have international transactions allowed on your card(s)?  Buying from WG in NA goes through Nicosia, Cyprus.

Also, if it's a Visa gift card or similar, those are almost always shut off from international transactions.  WG doesn't put roadblocks on you spending money with them, but banks will unless you tell them it's all valid.

I was all good before, just like i said, i tried to buy premium time from world of tanks' premium shop and it work

[OPG]
2,893 posts
10,457 battles

Have you tried a different browser? Chrome can be picky

[YORHA]
Members
3,328 posts

Notice how VISA is not listed at all?  I suspect you used a VISA card (gift or otherwise) prior to this and they decided you have reached the limit of what they are willing to sell you on that card.

The only bigger joke than WGs e-commerce site is their customer service.   When you contact them to point out that you just bought something successfully with your card and would like to use it again they hint that you are trying to commit fraud.

This is one of the reasons I have shut them down.  I had the opportunity to drop $50 on them today, but I figured they just weren't worth the hassle.  So far, since Christmas, it's cost them about $500... well, $550 now.

Edited by JCC45

Members
280 posts
2 hours ago, Daohan_Li said:

I was trying to buy the aigle bundle since this morning but nothing worked

I would say someone was looking out for you. Take it as a sign and pick another ship.

Sign in to follow this