Jump to content
samuraisam69

Please fix!

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,359
[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,398 posts
7,363 battles

Wew lad, a lot of posts there..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles

If you intended to post this five times, cut it out.

If you did *not* intend to post this five times, I think your problem is self-evident.  And somewhere on your end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
13 posts
1,437 battles

Yeah, cut it out. Bite Me! This is the only place on the entire web that I have any problems connecting to, so I guess you're right, it's self evident. Now go do what good Sooners do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[1RD]
Members
551 posts

Does your computer have a "sleep" mode if no activity is detected on the keyboard? That is one example.

Just press the left or right arrow key every 45 seconds or so.... if that seems to fix it, then go to the BIOS and make it NOT go into sleep mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[1RD]
Members
551 posts
55 minutes ago, samuraisam69 said:

Yeah, cut it out. Bite Me! This is the only place on the entire web that I have any problems connecting to, so I guess you're right, it's self evident. Now go do what good Sooners do!

I have to admit, there is no need for them to pick on you, we are not all perfect. But the abuse, subtle or not, directed at you is uncalled for.

I would have thought the moderators would have stepped in to allow you to voice your opinion, and if you have made multiple topics on this, then THEY are the ones to tell you off, no one else. You could always lodge a ticket in the help centre.... I just ignore the wannabe trolls... I mean, I was on one forums, THEY were real trolls... thay made fun of my lung cancer and told me to hurry up and die... so... yeah, just ignore the wannabe trolls here, like I do.

Edited by kiwi1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56
[AOI]
Members
108 posts
9,180 battles
18 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

I have to admit, there is no need for them to pick on you, we are not all perfect. But the abuse, subtle or not, directed at you is uncalled for.

I would have thought the moderators would have stepped in to allow you to voice your opinion, and if you have made multiple topics on this, then THEY are the ones to tell you off, no one else. You could always lodge a ticket in the help centre.... I just ignore the wannabe trolls... I mean, I was on one forums, THEY were real trolls... thay made fun of my lung cancer and told me to hurry up and die... so... yeah, just ignore the wannabe trolls here, like I do.

Yeah when ever I post something I always expect those few nubs to jump from their high horse because they have been salivating for that moment to try and insult or belittle others..In truth they our cowards and weak along with being sad and lonely people with no morals or honor..Lost my first wife to cancer when my children was young..Nothing about cancer can you  find funny or humor in... I hope the best for you

timinindiana =V=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[1RD]
Members
551 posts
On 3/7/2018 at 9:17 AM, timinindiana said:

Yeah when ever I post something I always expect those few nubs to jump from their high horse because they have been salivating for that moment to try and insult or belittle others..In truth they our cowards and weak along with being sad and lonely people with no morals or honor..Lost my first wife to cancer when my children was young..Nothing about cancer can you  find funny or humor in... I hope the best for you

timinindiana =V=

Thanks. You are right, there is nothing funny in cancer. What I posted last time got me thinking... it REALLY came out in another thread I posted in....

This is what I figured out.... Some that have been here longer assume THEY own these fourms, they are part of a select group of people who think they have "honour" but don't.... they see "n00bs" to the forums as people to pick on to harden them up... if you can survive the subtle abuse and initiation rites.... then they accept you into their little group.

Thanks.... I'd rather hang around nice people and groups... they do exist, even on these forums... and that is why I'm staying.

I've seen these groups before.... the old boys network.... and I've run forums before.... when I found a group like that lording it over others... I smashed them... banned one or two for a week... told them off in public for minor infractions... made THEM feel the way they make others feel... some got the message... and they actually told me later that they consider themselves better people for it....

Anyhoo... Thanks for your kind words. I have no will to roll over and play dead for my cancer... far from it. Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×