You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

I need a break

8 comments in this topic

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles

Ok, I really can't continue doing this anymore. I'm absolutely burned out from both of WG's game titles and my related projects. I really need a break, if I want to save the last little bit of sanity I have. So here's the plan, I'm halting any and all projects involving anything WG related, that means, Ostfront and the Warships Anime. 

In my current state, I really can't be able to produce anything to a my standerd, nor am I able to produce something that is worthy of being viewed by people. (keep in mind it's not just Ostfront and the Anime that is stressing me out, I have 4 other projects I have to oversee.) So.. I'm taking a month off of everything. All my projects on hold for the time being. This is not to say I won't be around on the forums or I've given up all my ambitions I haven't I just need sometime to collect my thoughts and to regroup before tackling everything I have to do these days. 

Good luck in your battles, or other ambitions everyone! I'll see you all soon~ 

• Cool 2

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
683 posts
10,529 battles

Always healthy to take a break see you soon :Smile_honoring:

Edited by yamato6945

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,881 battles
19 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Ok, I really can't continue doing this anymore. I'm absolutely burned out from both of WG's game titles and my related projects. I really need a break, if I want to save the last little bit of sanity I have. So here's the plan, I'm halting any and all projects involving anything WG related, that means, Ostfront and the Warships Anime. 

In my current state, I really can't be able to produce anything to a my standerd, nor am I able to produce something that is worthy of being viewed by people. (keep in mind it's not just Ostfront and the Anime that is stressing me out, I have 4 other projects I have to oversee.) So.. I'm taking a month off of everything. All my projects on hold for the time being. This is not to say I won't be around on the forums or I've given up all my ambitions I haven't I just need sometime to collect my thoughts and to regroup before tackling everything I have to do these days. 

I_Tanker, I have never replied to ant of your threads, They are always good. Do not stay away too long. All the best.,

\

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
23 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Take your time, collect yourself it can only make the final product better. But I want an update on the anime when you get back, sometime around April 13th (that way you have a week to wotk on it before updating us).

[SPTR]
Members
25,792 posts
11,092 battles

Okaiis understood op take it easy then, taking a break from things worked on is never a bad idea when life is this heavy.

1,266 posts
13 battles

It's nice to take a break every once in awhile. Hope to have you back soon!