Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MisterHand

60% w/r player looking for a clan

3 comments in this topic

[APOC]
[APOC]
Members
2 posts
7,492 battles

Hello,

I'm looking for an active clan where I would be an average player. I'm sick and tired of playing solo with a bunch of eye blinkers and mouth breathers. I want to group up with players of equal skill or better so that I can learn and grow as a player. I'm not the best player by any stretch of the imagination but I'm try to play well and get better. I play most days. I live on the west coast and mostly play in the evenings. I'm sorry but if your clan has a W/R less than 58% I'm not interested. My in-game name is misterhand. I have TS and Discord. Please send me msg if you have a spot.

Misterhand

Edited by MisterHand

[APOC]
[APOC]
Members
2 posts
7,492 battles

Thanks for all the interest everyone. Just to give an update, I'm currently on trail with a clan.

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
161 posts
6,583 battles

Hey man! Hopefully not to late but Sea Renegades is recruiting new members to add value to the group! We are competitive and casual. The Best way to describe our group is a band of brothers. You won't just be another member of a huge group.  A lot of our members have most ships so everyone willing to help grind to those tier X! We are also very active in Clan Wars if that's your thing too.  If you would like to hang out and play a few games with us before you make a final decision, we be glad for you to try us out.  

Our Teampseak information is kb509.teamspeak3.com  no password! 

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

Sign in to follow this