Shadowcv6

Game crashes after death

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,660 battles

Every random match played after the 0.7.2 update has caused the game to crash during spectating.  Crash happens when spectating in free cam near enemy ship and they fire.  Crashes would happen before the update but only rarely.

[TCB]
[TCB]
Members
3 posts
3,461 battles

Mine crashes after doing one battle, I click battle on and it never loads. It's been doing this for the last 2 days and it's very annoying. I would run the game checker but I can't even locate the exe file in windows 10. I searched the whole pc and it must be hidden someplace. UUuuuuhhg. Does anyone know where the game is installed on default? it's gotta be on my pc somewhere.

[1KR]
[1KR]
Members
2 posts
4,167 battles

Mine just started to - ran the integrity checker and it appears to want to download the entire game again....  enjoying out-bandwidthing the kids' netflix habit this month.

Foul - it is in the launch client, buried under the 'settings'+'support' menu.

[TCB]
[TCB]
Members
3 posts
3,461 battles

This is what I have going on. I went to WOW website. The button said download game instead of play game. So I clicked it and it's downloading 5407 MB file. But at least when I hit the download button then launched the installer it made a directory in C>Games. I didn't have that when I downloaded from Microsoft store. I won't know what happens until it's done downloading. I'm hoping I don't lose my Mahen and my progress. I would hate to have to start all over, it makes me leary on even buying anything in the game. I've been having this issue since the patch. But we had some major power outages here by me over the weekend and I was thinking maybe that was the problem. But when I was able to get a game in I was at 75 fps and like 40 ping. So I think the connection is good. I'll let you know what happens, I have about 3000 MB to go..

[TCB]
[TCB]
Members
3 posts
3,461 battles

Shadow, The new game client turned into 20000 mb, but it works. I made it through 2 battles no issues.