Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
centarina

lord zath review of my khaba play

6 comments in this topic

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I agree with everything he say, and wanted to discuss.  

I play way too conservative.  :   it is very easy to play SAFE esp in bote like this.    it is  fine line between safe and too aggressive though esp in random.    this is mainly due to loss of  situation awareness :    I struggle with this in fast bote.    once  reload time fall below 5sec,  I really do struggle looking beyond immediate surrounding.     so I tend to play more conservative because of this. .    I could be bit more positionally aware though and need to work on it.   One thing I am noticing as I started to play it more is that I am getting more aggressive.      the big issue with t10 for me is that I don't play them enough.   I find that I need at least 20-30 match to get used to a bote if I take time off on it.   but I also think I will never be great at this bote, but it is fun to play.        being older player,  my twitch reflex just isn't there anymore and I do better with bit slower reload speed.  

• Cool 3

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

I watched and I found it funny how well the result of this game was affected by your gameplay.

I mainly fire my guns gradually, so that it is easy to adjust my aiming, and when shooting into smokeclouds :) 

Props to you for sharing this.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I shared this replay because I knew I failed  esp at the end, so there was learning  opportunity to share and wanted to learn how better player would do differently.  I know I play way reactive more than proactive with fast bote and needed some pointers.   but I also wanted to share some of my own thoughts on why I did some of the things I did.    Frankly, I thought the match was lost with about 4min left in the match and went into the dam farm mode, then  Midway killed the other midway and the opportunity showed up to win it all and I failed it.  lol        Playing safe is very common though and   i need to break that habit with this bote.  

I tell my boys that there is only one letter difference between Champ and a Chump.               i was chump on this one  lol. 

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
9,016 battles

Yeah, good for you for sharing this. The torpedo avoidance advice is really a useful tip to keep in mind.

1,542 posts
26 battles

The more experience you have with a ship, the more confidence you'll have in your ability to play her. Keep on keeping on, you'll be a master in no time

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

frankly I do ok in khab.    its fun, but        overall though I feel like I can carry more in   z46/52 or padd.     its a such a fast paced bote that I doubt I will ever be excellent in it, but it is fun to run and I am griinding for   t10 emblem with it (easy with khab)   

Sign in to follow this