You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

One place that never lags or FPS drops.

11 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,822 battles

I have noticed one place in the game that never lags or has FPS drops. That's right folks the Premium Shop. You log into that and you can bet your sweet tush they'll gladly take your money. Nary an issue spike, stutter or lag. 100% of the time it works Everytime. Regardless of the patch and what that patch does to gameplay the money shop always works. This isn't really news just an amusing observation some Div mates and I had on Discord.

• Cool 1

Members
1,881 posts
9,051 battles

Whats the deal with the nag screen? You constantly get notifications now and when you click on it it takes you to the premium shop.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,119 battles
6 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

How would it lag or drop frames? Is this an inside joke or something?

Yes, hes joking and using sarcasm. And he's correct. No lag in the Premium shop. And if there was a problem, they wouldn't waste any time waiting for the next patch to fix it. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KTFO]
Members
16 posts
5,069 battles

Just got out of a game that was nearly unplayable.  I reset everything to low and will try again.  Things were absolutely fine before the last patch.  I know people have already said this.  GLA

• Cool 1

Members
1,788 posts
5,665 battles

I have no Lag in the game, don't know what you are talking about!!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
7 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

I have no Lag in the game, don't know what you are talking about!!

My experiences this weekend have been very different, and frustrating, as lag is killing my game!

[BNKR]
Members
716 posts
736 battles
1 hour ago, Deputy276 said:

Yes, hes joking and using sarcasm. And he's correct. No lag in the Premium shop. And if there was a problem, they wouldn't waste any time waiting for the next patch to fix it. :Smile_teethhappy:

I see.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,119 battles

Really bad today. Almost a slide show sometimes. I am wondering if different maps aggravate the problem?

Members
191 posts
13 hours ago, Deputy276 said:

Yup :Smile_izmena:

5 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

Really bad today. Almost a slide show sometimes. I am wondering if different maps aggravate the problem?

You can try setting it to use directx9 instead of 11.
That worked for me, hadn't seen the lag since. some reported after a few games they saw it come back even after the change so YMMV. Something to try if you haven't.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,119 battles
11 hours ago, xovian said:

Yup :Smile_izmena:

You can try setting it to use directx9 instead of 11.
That worked for me, hadn't seen the lag since. some reported after a few games they saw it come back even after the change so YMMV. Something to try if you haven't.

Thanks! I'll give that a try.