Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Still Stupid

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles

There's already a thread about Asashio.  It's being used for weapons system tests, not as a run up to release.  Just another Negative Nancy post from the teddybear.  Of course, he's worried about torpedoes scratching his precious BB.

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,248 battles

He must have failed geometry.I love that he thinks that right around 45 degrees is "full" broadside at 14:22. Had he gotten penned there, it would have been hyperbolic comments about battleship AP pens when a destroyer is slightly angled.

Edited by Ducky_shot

[SALVO]
Members
17,069 posts
17,716 battles
2 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

There's already a thread about Asashio.  It's being used for weapons system tests, not as a run up to release.  Just another Negative Nancy post from the teddybear.  Of course, he's worried about torpedoes scratching his precious BB.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay money for the Asashio, and I like playing IJN DDs.  I do not like how it's currently put together.  Too damned gimmicky.  This is the problem with relying on gimmicks to sell premiums.  The more gimmicks you use, the more you have to one-up yourself with each new premium.  It's a never ending circle of fail.

All they'd have to do to make a good IJN DD is use some nice normal torps or possibly some PA DD-line DWTs with some slightly tweaked around the edges stats (so that they weren't complete clones of the PA DD DWTs).  Or even make a premium version of the Akizuki (though one might reasonably argue that the B hull HSF Harekaze is close to the Akizuki).

Sign in to follow this