You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Sam9116

Pathetic Royal Navy gimmick no match for RAW GERMAN FIREPOWER

17 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
2,267 posts
6,338 battles

Uhh huh *laughs in Fiji* the Kriegsmarine is no match for the Royal Navy and her Fiji class.

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

That fiji was just an idiot...turning, stopping and giving full broadside as he popped smoke. I would say that had everything to do with the player, not the ship.

• Cool 1

[TFFP]
Members
15 posts
3,159 battles
10 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

Uhh huh *laughs in Fiji* the Kriegsmarine is no match for the Royal Navy and her Fiji class.

that guy was using the exact same tactic as you were in your first video, u just got lucky no one has spotted your position

[USCC2]
Members
3,574 posts

212th - Fiji's finest hour?

The Fiji was hidden until 2km, old mechanic. He'd have been spotted at 5.4km now and sitting as he was, would have been destroyed easily. Even the commentary states he was hoping for no AP being loaded.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
2,267 posts
6,338 battles
38 minutes ago, Sam9116 said:

that guy was using the exact same tactic as you were in your first video, u just got lucky no one has spotted your position

Exactly... it is a tactic to use when not spotted. If you are spotted you don't open up until after fully concealed. That Fiji driver was not all that smart.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,222 posts
12,740 battles

The insecure take a single moment where things worked out and parade it around like it proves superiority.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[TFFP]
Members
15 posts
3,159 battles
15 minutes ago, Lert said:

The insecure take a single moment where things worked out and parade it around like it proves superiority.

Look, all I wanted to do was to share a hilarious moment in world of warship. Now I admit the title was a bit click-baity. But it clearly worked didn't it? You came in here, watched it, and cared enough to leave a comment. I already won.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,222 posts
12,740 battles
2 minutes ago, Sam9116 said:

Look, all I wanted to do was to share a hilarious moment in world of warship. Now I admit the title was a bit click-baity. But it clearly worked didn't it? You came in here, watched it, and cared enough to leave a comment. I already won.

Why so defensive and insecure? After all, I just posted a click-baity comment. But it clearly worked, didn't it? You came in here, quoted me - twice - and commented on it - twice. I already won.

• Bad 1

[TFFP]
Members
15 posts
3,159 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Why so defensive and insecure? After all, I just posted a click-baity comment. But it clearly worked, didn't it? You came in here, quoted me - twice - and commented on it - twice. I already won.

nice try copying my comment, i posted twice just to make sure you can copy it correctly. 

• Cool 1

Members
1,640 posts
7,474 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Its just some harmless banter, jeez.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,631 posts
9,027 battles
3 hours ago, smf117 said:

That fiji was just an idiot...turning, stopping and giving full broadside as he popped smoke. I would say that had everything to do with the player, not the ship.

Well, the range was long so the RNG of dispersion was in his favor and I have had the exact same shot as the OP and bracketed the target several times and all I managed to do was wash the enemy decks.

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Well, the range was long so the RNG of dispersion was in his favor and I have had the exact same shot as the OP and bracketed the target several times and all I managed to do was wash the enemy decks.

If you are counting on RNG to keep you alive as that fiji was, you're playing wrong. So very wrong. Just because RNG saved the target om your example, it doesn't mean the target made a good move. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,631 posts
9,027 battles
9 hours ago, smf117 said:

If you are counting on RNG to keep you alive as that fiji was, you're playing wrong. So very wrong. Just because RNG saved the target om your example, it doesn't mean the target made a good move. 

Not saying it was but you can take that exact same shot a hundred times and probably 90% do not end in the destruction of the target. It was still stupid as he was likely going to take damage unnecessarily. I wonder if he didn't have priority target, captain in retraining maybe, so didn't know if anyone was actively targeting him?

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Not saying it was but you can take that exact same shot a hundred times and probably 90% do not end in the destruction of the target. It was still stupid as he was likely going to take damage unnecessarily. I wonder if he didn't have priority target, captain in retraining maybe, so didn't know if anyone was actively targeting him?

Hard telling. This is just something I dont do in my RN CLs. Its better to just play it safe.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,631 posts
9,027 battles
7 hours ago, smf117 said:

Hard telling. This is just something I dont do in my RN CLs. Its better to just play it safe.

At the range he was from the shooter he should have been maneuvering like a drunken Labrador Retriever that can't decide which ball to chase when the tennis ball factory gets blown up.