Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NotoriousRNG

TF57: the coolest most winningest clan you've never heard of.

4 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Members
1,425 posts
12,242 battles

G’day all!

TF57 is seeking 3-5 new members for casual Random, Scenario, and Clan Battles play.

TF57 caters to players from Australia and New Zealand playing on NA. We’re a fairly tight group of mates looking to expand to play Clan Battles more often. We currently play Random Battles and Scenarios virtually every day and we aim to play in CB every Sunday at a minimum (and other days where possible). We’re pretty laid back, and not overly competitive. 

About you:
You’ll preferably be from Australia, New Zealand, or nearby to facilitate with timings and comms and general life outlook. You’re a laid back person, who enjoys playing in divisions with similar people, and you focus on supporting your team. You’ll have a mic, be 18+, and be able to use voice chat on Discord. You’re generally available on Sundays at 1300 AEDT for Clan Battles, are a student of the game and above all - you're willing to improve.

What we offer:
Fully unlocked base
Regular Random Battle and Scenario divisions across all tiers
Help to relatively inexperienced players, as well as a group of decently competitive players for higher-level play
Terrible WoWS memes, pop culture references, and naval shenanigans

Experienced players with ships of every tier to division with while you are grinding. 

There is no WTR requirement from us, we just want people who care about the team’s success over their own stats and who are a good fit with us. There is much joviality to be had, spuds to mash, and new ships to detonate in. 

If you’re interested, DM me or RampantQuokka on the forum or in-game.

Weebs need not apply. 

o7

Notorious.

Edited by NotoriousRNG

Members
13 posts
1,762 battles

I am from India and i am interested in the fact that you are from AUS-NZ

Better time zones for divisional play

I lack stats :(

dark.png

Sign in to follow this