Sign in to follow this  
_TuNNelRat

Update 0.7.2 Serious Lag

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts

Is anyone suffering from terrible lag between the 2nd to last patch and the new patch? About 3/10 of my games (typically Tier 6-9) feels like I'm making way through molasses. My frame rates have range from 27-56 on avg since this update was released. I played BF4 earlier with zero issues . A few others have noticed the same, and I definitely am not lacking the hardware to run this. Can this be rectified please? Thank you in advance.

Edited by _TuNNelRat

[STURM]
Members
45 posts
16,192 battles

Same here. War Gaming dropped the ball last patch. Ive been playing over 2yrs and this is the first time this problem has happened to me for this game.

• Cool 1

Members
6,903 posts
7,508 battles

Its mainly affecting AMD users, we need to reinstall the last set of drivers, and it has to be a clean install with system reboot. GG, AMD and WG, GG. Lol.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,838 posts
13,778 battles

Yes something about this last patch has introduced a lag monster. I've been getting short hitches in the game which makes playing Destroyers almost impossible at times and frustrating for every other ship when it happens. 

The good news is WG has been made aware of it and is collecting information to fix it. Remember this when things go wrong in the game, "Code works, don't know why and Code doesn't work, still don't know why."  A tinny bug can cause big problems but be hard to trace. So give them some time to source it out and I bet we'll see a hot fix patch next week. 

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
719 posts
11,923 battles

Had a few moments (DD battle, with DDs on either side of my own, all of us firing) tonight where my fps dropped under 10, for the first time ever. Not sure what changed, but it is pretty pronounced. 

Respects,

Am

Members
12 posts
5,162 battles
18 hours ago, _TuNNelRat said:

Is anyone suffering from terrible lag between the 2nd to last patch and the new patch? About 3/10 of my games (typically Tier 6-9) feels like I'm making way through molasses. My frame rates have range from 27-56 on avg since this update was released. I played BF4 earlier with zero issues . A few others have noticed the same, and I definitely am not lacking the hardware to run this. Can this be rectified please? Thank you in advance.

Can't play a match without lag and someone says lower your graphics ? why should I have to do that to play the game ? Fix your junk game WOW !!

• Cool 1

Members
1 post
217 battles

i have also that problem with FPS....my game is like some comics when my FPS from 75-80 going to under 10 and why the hell to make my graphic setings in low...my GPU is 1080gtx and i play all games in max resolution....i have only problem with WOWs after last update.that is not from our PCs,WG must fix that

[TDR]
Beta Testers
17 posts
8,491 battles

Same here.   I have a new  1050  video card which was running everything smooth as silk on Max settings before the patch and  now  trying to play a destroyer  is impossible at times.   My ship skips across the water.. Start  stop  start stop and  usually there is a patch every 3rd  day  but since this patch..............  nothing. Please  fix the issue  WGing

Sign in to follow this