Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

How to fail at Operations

7 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,323 posts
8,942 battles

Sail right next to the key ship so that all of your shells hit only it and the enemy, while shooting torpedoes at you, sends all of its torpedoes directly at the key ship.

shot-18_03_03_20_45.32-0528.jpg.443d34c2a71a3be33ac3a46909faa7d7.jpg

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
19 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Sail right next to the key ship so that all of your shells hit only it and the enemy, while shooting torpedoes at you, sends all of its torpedoes directly at the key ship.

shot-18_03_03_20_45.32-0528.jpg.443d34c2a71a3be33ac3a46909faa7d7.jpg

There are Many more ways just like Stars in the Night Sky

Members
18,284 posts
5,224 battles

#233: Fail to have any Atlantas on your team.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
28 posts
3,126 battles

I wish I had a few screenshots of the last one I did. It was a four star, might have been five if the main BB hadn't fallen under 50%. But man as a team our navigation was bad, especially mine and a pair of lyons I watched making love on the map edge. Still not sure the one wedged in the back was able to fire all his guns past the other.

Meanwhile I managed in an Algerie to run into two islands and a friendly BB during manuvers.

Edited by Darlith

[KEGEL]
Members
110 posts
5,483 battles
1 hour ago, Darlith said:

I wish I had a few screenshots of the last one I did. It was a four star, might have been five if the main BB hadn't fallen under 50%. But man as a team our navigation was bad, especially mine and a pair of lyons I watched making love on the map edge. Still not sure the one wedged in the back was able to fire all his guns past the other.

Meanwhile I managed in an Algerie to run into two islands and a friendly BB during manuvers.

Same thing happened to our team. Our bot Richelieu ate 3 or 4 torps after crossing the map border and turned around to re-enter the map. Had the Richelieu maintained his original heading, would have been 5 stars. So frustrating :(

[RKLES]
Members
7,227 posts
9,006 battles

Lol from the sounds of things maybe I should hire myself out for that Operation since every time I have done the Op I get 5 Stars...  Pity there is likely an  EULA rule against that one some where so I guess better not risk trying it, but still tempting lol.

:Smile_coin:

Lol even the time when I loaded tiny bit late and Team has failed to kill the scout plane at the start I got 5 stars. :Smile_teethhappy:

[LOU1]
Members
3,063 posts
8,148 battles

They suggest Divisions for Operations, so there shouldn't be any problem.  And they encourage players to gist each other things from the Premium Shop...

Sign in to follow this