Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

Excuse my ignorance...

5 comments in this topic

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

My main fleet is on the EU server, 24 ships earned or bought over many many hours of play... but I'm a refugee from that server now, I still play my fleet, but I do not purchase anything from there any more, either with credits, XP or doubloons.

So... here we are on the North American server! The people are mostly nicer, the trolls are just wannabes... but SOME of the players are still... kids... was in a co-op match today and two players started to duke it out, one was pink, I was caught in the middle, then the kid doing half the shooting decides to attack me as he was coming off second best... lets just say that he didn't last long... I played the way a real Captain would in my tier 2 cruiser and took hardly any damage and got three kills under my belt... he... charges up to the enemy then doesn't know what to do next, he is pummelled by four enemy ships and he is sunk! I smiled. :Smile_teethhappy:

BUT... that is not what this post is about, had I not waffled, it would only have been one line long. And I love to waffle... anyhow... I want to get my old fleet back from the EU server, and the only way I can do that is to buy or work my way to it... but, I'm impatient. So, as much as I can, I will be buying my way back up... any competitions and I look at them, never used to, except for the French BB I won and the Segal Captain... that was it... BUT NOW... anything that can help me get to where I was on the EU server will be looked at.

I'm not a n00b when it comes to playing... I am a n00b when it comes to things like this... question: What does HSF mean?

Call me a n00b if you like but if you do, you MUST give me the answer to my question, otherwise, you're just bluffing and you're as much a n00b as I am! :)

Edited by kiwi1960

[RLGN]
Members
8,283 posts
17,327 battles

HSF = High School Fleet

A ship-based anime from Japan WoWs did a collaboration with. (Search on Wiki.)

Opinions vary wildly about whether or not WG should have done so.

As for me; I like anime and ships, so no prob on my end.

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
304 posts
5,188 battles

High School Fleet. It’s some kind of anime thing. 

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,575 posts

It's an okay series but nothing to write home about. Maybe season two will be better

Also, welcome to NA, enjoy your stay and gimme a poke if you need anything

Sign in to follow this