You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Deputy276

Bismarck crates?

9 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,104 battles

So I still see Bismarck crates for sale in the Prem shop. What would I get in them if I bought one? No way I'm dropping 90 samolies on one. But I could handle $15. I already have the Bismarck and a 10 point Captain. 

[WAG]
Beta Testers
679 posts
5,545 battles

you get hunt for the Bismark campaign collectibles. the ones for the permanent cammo for Bismark and Hood. if you completed it the first time the collection came around, then there is 0 reason to purchase these containers.

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,104 battles

Never participated in that collection thing. How many are required or is there a chance I will get camo in one of the crates?

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
528 posts
8,545 battles

24 items total, with two different Bismark camos once complete,

shot-18_03_03_15_11.04-0513.thumb.jpg.8a44eeed66e06ee442b8d3d65f6844c0.jpg

[RLGN]
Members
8,245 posts
17,255 battles
12 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

Never participated in that collection thing. How many are required or is there a chance I will get camo in one of the crates?

If you complete the collection (as shown in ‘profile/collections’ in your port,) I think you might get the camos. (Can’t check for sure right now, on phone and not pc.)

Yes though, you would be paying to do so, when many players ground it out for free.

If money is burning holes in your pocket, then by all means go for it. However, as has been said in similar threads, the availability may just be for players who couldn’t get the last few collection pieces when it was out before.

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,104 battles

Well I tried a $15 Bismarck crate. Got some camo and flags and some useless crap. No sense in even messing with Bismarck stuff unless you actually did it before and were missing a little bit. On a brighter note...I got all the crates I needed to get that Frenchie 10 point Captain buy buying two $13 crates. 

[_-X-_]
[_-X-_]
Members
150 posts
5,886 battles

After you complete the collection, the new duplicates that you receive give you 10K credits.

Usually, special flags (7-12 or so); Camos (5); artifact (sometimes 2).

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,104 battles

Thanks for all the replies. Really appreciate it. Think I will pass on the Bismarck thing. What I got was worth what I spent. But it would cost a fortune, as others have said, to get the whole thing just for the camo.  Can I assume the Yamamoto crates are the same type of deal?

[DONUT]
Members
419 posts
5,295 battles

I still get a chance to win Bismarck crates from time to time.  I have 12 out of 24 with 7 dups.  It takes 4 dups to buy a missing item.  They may continue offering Bismarck crates in game for a while?