Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
justdags

Anyone else from New Jersey (Damned NorEaster)

8 comments in this topic

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles

Good morning everyone, I am writing to you from my cold dark living room with nothing but a fireplace and a baby for warmth wishing I could have a light on besides my replica lightsaber. Hope everyone else got through the storm with as little damage as we have thus far. 

Grand Admiral Justin reporting on current situation from Clinton NJ 

(Anyone here from that area? Please feel free to message me here I would love to find local ship captains) 

Members
3,564 posts
6,886 battles

Hi Dags, I'm above you in Canada and once again your storms are giving us a miss outside of a few snow flurries.

Fair Seas and may your batteries stay charged. :cap_tea:

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
304 posts
5,188 battles

Sw Connecticut. High winds, rain and a bit of snow/ sleet here. Lost power for a bit over night as well.

[RST]
[RST]
Beta Testers
35 posts
3,154 battles

I live in Delaware and we got it pretty good. Sun's out where I'm at now but made for a rough Friday afternoon commute. :(

1,266 posts
13 battles

Not from Jersey myself, but I have a ton of family up there. Sorry that you guys are going through it. This storm is no joke. Stay safe!

[-THOR]
Members
612 posts
3,249 battles

I'm in New Hampshire. We were definitely affected by rain and some scary sounding winds but no significant damage was done.

[AMWKS]
Modder
175 posts
2,584 battles

Philly Philly here.  The winds were horribad.  But at least it wasn't like a few years ago when that thunderstorm cluster rolled through South Jersey and blew the traffic light poles 90 degrees.  Was quite an eye opener to see the traffic lights directing sidewalk traffic instead of over the intersection where they belonged.  I never saw that kind of wind power before or since living in the Philly area.

Sign in to follow this