Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

No More Trezvor

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,326 posts
3,591 battles

I am sad to see him go and I surprised that nobody is talking about this. Maybe I just missed the threads on this idk. Thank you Trezvor for your great videos and content.

trezvor.png

• Cool 4

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,842 battles

Bummer, another one lost.  Good luck Trezvor.

• Cool 1

[PNP]
Members
393 posts
2,949 battles

Fair seas Trezvor! We will remember you in your silly Halloween outfit! 

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
1,754 posts
10,126 battles
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

I am sad to see him go and I surprised that nobody is talking about this. Maybe I just missed the threads on this idk. Thank you Trezvor for your great videos and content.

trezvor.png

I did enjoy his videos, always peachy keen. 

Are heaps of US WG staff leaving cos the office is relocating interstate?

Edited by UltimateNewbie

[PSP]
Members
6,251 posts
8,888 battles

The Austin area seems to have a lot of gaming companies associated with it.  

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

As the Ship slowly Slips under the waves those who made it to the rafts were the ones who knew when to abandon ship.  I see this as a nail in the WoWs Coffin.{Hope I am Wrong}

There was a thread here in the forums asking what is your first clue to  a game going under. 

I say it is the Fine Staff Leaving and the B team taking over.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
20 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

As the Ship slowly Slips under the waves those who made it to the rafts were the ones who knew when to abandon ship.  I see this as a nail in the WoWs Coffin.{Hope I am Wrong}

There was a thread here in the forums asking what is your first clue to  a game going under. 

I say it is the Fine Staff Leaving and the B team taking over.

I'd say when a company gets bought out by Ubisoft  Konami or EA..

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

Maybe now I can actually understand what is actually being said in the weekly ship videos...this dude mumbled so bad they were unwatchable to me.

Edited by smf117
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[SYN]
Members
334 posts
11,758 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I see this as a nail in the WoWs Coffin.{Hope I am Wrong}

He didn't want to move from CA to TX.  No need to try to shoehorn your pet narrative into this.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
5,604 posts
18,201 battles

Is Trezvor the guy that did the videos on the USS Texas restoration? I kind of like that guy. He gets straight to the point when passing on information about the game updates, no silliness like that Meathead guy, and is fun to listen to. His interviews with the people doing the Texas repairs were quite good, intelligent questions and asking things that I found interesting about the work. If he is going, that is a loss for Wargaming and for us as the player base. He definitely was a competent conveyor of information who kept it simple and straight. No silliness, I like that in someone who is trying to inform. If I want comedy, will watch the greats like Carlin, Williams, and Pryor. 

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,326 posts
3,591 battles
8 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I did enjoy his videos, always peachy keen. 

Are heaps of US WG staff leaving cos the office is relocating interstate?

It must have to do with that I would think moving there and finding housing again can't be doable for for everyone.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
458 posts
18,874 battles
3 hours ago, landedkiller said:

It must have to do with that I would think moving there and finding housing again can't be doable for for everyone.

Housing in Austin should be less expensive than NorCal, but for those that are married and have spouses with good jobs, it's not always viable for both people in a household to move. Also salaries in TX would likely be lower so while WG should keep them at the same payrate, the same would not always be true for their spouses, especially if they're not able to stay with the same company. 

Members
709 posts
9,924 battles
13 hours ago, landedkiller said:

trezvor.png

Well he wasn’t a guy to talk about really.  

I mean he was decent, my biggest nitpick with him was his lack of enthusiasm on the weekly updates.  Sometimes it bled into his other videos.  Just looked...bored/sarcastic.  His livestreams were a smidge better.

Yeah, hope for the best with him.

[PVE]
Members
5,604 posts
18,201 battles
13 hours ago, h9k_a said:

Housing in Austin should be less expensive than NorCal, but for those that are married and have spouses with good jobs, it's not always viable for both people in a household to move. Also salaries in TX would likely be lower so while WG should keep them at the same payrate, the same would not always be true for their spouses, especially if they're not able to stay with the same company. 

Austin would probably be much cheaper than California but it is a fairly expensive place for Texas. The savings may not be that much different, cost/benefit ratio thing I would suppose in moving.

Sign in to follow this