Sign in to follow this  
NWGIX

Connection issues

1 comment in this topic

Beta Testers
387 posts
2,101 battles

Hello all,

I've already tried talking to WG support and we pretty much got no resolution to my issue so maybe some players can give some insight?

So recently I'm going to say about a month ago (it only happens in battles I can sit in port for hours). What happens is the battle will start and after a few minutes into the battle the game will start rubber-banding  and stay stable for maybe 10 seconds, and then it will start rubber-banding again. After doing this a few times it seems like the game has had enough of this. Then everything in the game freezes shells stop flying, airplanes hover, and ships stop moving then it black screens for a second then I'm presented with the login screen. I'm asking the community for some insight because this issue  has caused me to get killed on multiple occasions where I should have gotten the kill instead.

My ISP is Xfinity (Comcast) and I have a Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 (R6700) and the modem is a Netgear CM700. If I left out any important details please don't hesitate to ask.

Sign in to follow this