You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

18 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Old Way? It hasn't changed in my Port I use the three stack and it is the same as its been.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,565 battles

Mine is the same as always.. a complicated mess that I’ve yet to get working to my liking 

[SYN]
Members
4,541 posts
11,437 battles
9 minutes ago, injunmick said:

put the dam ship carousel back to the old way!!!!

What are you talking about?  Mine is as it's always been.

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
On 3/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, CLUCH_CARGO said:

NowOld Way? It hasn't changed in my Port I use the three stack and it is the same as its been.

I don't use the stack, because of my site, and it always rotates to the left, japanese boats, no matter what boat I have in port. Used to be, when changing places in port, went the boat you had, not to the left japanese menu. Now, when I change menu in port, always go to the left, japanese boats, then I have to scroll to my current boat. WTH

Edited by Mezurashi.

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles

For instance, I play Dunk, come out of game, carousel is over Jap boats, wth, should be over Dunk.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
719 posts
11,923 battles
On 3/3/2018 at 11:48 AM, injunmick said:

I don't use the stack, because of my site, and it always rotates to the left, japanese boats, no matter what boat I have in port. Used to be, when changing places in port, went the boat you had, not to the left japanese menu. Now, when I change menu in port, always go to the left, japanese boats, then I have to scroll to my current boat. WTH

Edited by Mezurashi.

I think I understand what you are saying. Have not had this problem that I can recall. But I bet it is irritating, especially if your sight is not very good. As a workaround, maybe you could make the ship you are playing a "Primary" ship in your carousel, so it shows up farthest to the left?

Respects,

Am

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles

You can be like me and always be broke, so you only have to worry about 5 ships maximum :)

• Funny 1

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
23 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

Holy ! **** boats and frog boats?, care to throw any other's in there while you're at it, hell maybe ahmarykin or something?

Edited by Mezurashi.

What is your point sonny?

[SYN]
Members
4,541 posts
11,437 battles
On 3/3/2018 at 11:48 AM, injunmick said:

Edited by Mezurashi.

Oh, my god that's horrible.  I have no idea how you deal with it.

• Funny 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,546 posts

As far as I can tell, aside from giving us a few options, it hasn't changed since beta...

[SALVO]
Members
17,034 posts
17,659 battles
1 hour ago, injunmick said:

What is your point sonny?

He's being PC.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,771 battles
3 hours ago, injunmick said:

put the dam ship carousel back to the old way!!!!

I use the 2 stack option. My sight is not the best, either. 2 stack carousel option still shows the ships clearly enough. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,380 battles
3 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

Holy ! jap boats and frog boats?, care to throw any other's in there while you're at it, hell maybe ahmarykin or something?

Leave Mike alone!  We know what he means, and we don't need a self-righteous PC filter!

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Leave Mike alone!  We know what he means, and we don't need a self-righteous PC filter!

not pc at all, I just don't like ignorance

[WGA]
[WGA]
1,117 posts
3,388 battles

Just reminding everyone that "jap" is a derogatory term used back during WW2. If you're lazy in typing the whole world "Japanese", shorten it to IJN instead. I've edited and removed some posts just in case you guys are wondering.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,380 battles

I use "jap" to refer to a jalapeño, and only in WWII context to a Japanese.  I'm a big fan of the Japanese culture and certainly don't mean any offense.  I'm sure Mick doesn't either.  Please note that the botes he refers to are WWII.

Now, my mother, a woman without a racist bone in her body, couldn't abide "Japs" who tried to kill her brothers.  My friend's mother, a Frenchwomen who survived the German occupation, would spit on ny little brother's Wehrmacht GI Joes and refer to them as les Boche (or cabbage eaters).  WWII is not so far behind us.

Edited by iDuckman