You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Your favorite ships for grinding credits

38 comments in this topic

Members
1,152 posts
3,145 battles

Title. I find my Scharnhorst makes easy money, and I can pull off some pretty good numbers in my Alabama. What ships are your go-to credit grinders? Bonus Round: No Missouri. 

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
683 posts
10,546 battles

Roma with Kobayashi camo. It may look stupid but those bonuses make her print a fair amount of credits  

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
452 posts
5,547 battles
10 minutes ago, yamato6945 said:

Roma with Kobayashi camo. It may look stupid but those bonuses make her print a fair amount of credits  

This, or Missouri.

Members
18,271 posts
5,224 battles

Fiji with Gamescom camo is my credit printer. I've gotten better games with Spee, but Fiji is very consistent.

Members
1,308 posts
21,107 battles

Best investment in this game, really my only investment, is premium time.  If you can afford it.  Never have to worry about silver, and free XP got me the Missouri, Musashi, and skipping ships in tech tree if I want to.

[PVE]
Members
512 posts
4,345 battles

I like my Scharnhorst and Alabama also, but the last time I needed credits I had a blast in Tirpitz.

My De Grasse and Molotov are the most fun though, so I head to them first even though at T6 they pay out less.

Members
18,271 posts
5,224 battles
Just now, slokill_1 said:

Best investment in this game, really my only investment, is premium time.  If you can afford it.  Never have to worry about silver, and free XP got me the Missouri, Musashi, and skipping ships in tech tree if I want to.

Agreed. I just bought a month's worth, to make a run at my first 19pt. captain, and the credits rolling in as a consequence are ridiculously giggleworthy, for someone who's used to a free account.

I honestly can't understand how anybody with premium could ever complain about credits. I've got 2 T8s and a T9 unlocked, and if I actually had time to play, I'd have bought all 3 after only 2 wks of premium.

[SF-A]
Members
2,897 posts
5,717 battles

Nelson + gamescom. I do well consistently and have fun playing it.

Members
1,152 posts
3,145 battles
4 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Nelson + gamescom. I do well consistently and have fun playing it.

What kind of money do you make with the Nelson? Just a general ballpark range of profit, without premium. I'm just wondering, since the Missorui makes so much money I figured the nelson would be above average for a tier 7 premium. 

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles

Benson, with no premium account, and about 60% win rate. Full premium consumables.

Image result for kappa face

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
275 posts
3,719 battles

Yugumo because i can,t hit the barn with guns. But torping bb makes great cash an xp

[SYN]
Members
4,548 posts
11,437 battles

Emile Bertin.

I dunno.  I'm weird.

[WOLF5]
Members
277 posts
5,232 battles

I play co-op so it is a little different for me.

My credit making ship is the Atlanta, especially when used together with signal flags in T7 scenarios, can rake in mucho credits with it.  2nd would be the Pensacola, in T7 scenario Ultimate Frontier.

I have the Alabama and it makes ok money in co-op, however, I don't have a good BB captain and drive it with my cruiser captain, I think that affects its earning potential.  When I have a high point captain for BBs, maybe it'll start to make good money.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Missouri or Des Moines. Depending how much of a hurry I'm in. Mo is faster but dakka more is more fun.

[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,552 battles

For me the musashi! She's super easy to print credits with. And let's be honest it's fun to execute t7 bbs :fish_viking:

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Thing is, I never needed credits, so normally I play the ships I like playing.  If I had to grind credits (like certain amount of credits for mission), I would use Missouri with credit bonuses.  If I did not have Missouri, I would use Musashi.  If no tier 9s could be used, I would probably grab Kutuzov or Alabama.  

[BLKCT]
Members
34 posts
4,636 battles

My Romulan Scimitar;  advanced weaponry, cloaking abilities, impressive speed, an awesome look, a hanger with many little battle fighters, and mounts a super deadly weapon capable of eliminating all life on a planet. Singularity Core is massively powerful.

Edited by MadN1njaGat0
  • Funny 2

[MIA-A]
Members
2,124 posts
6,790 battles
11 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Agreed. I just bought a month's worth, to make a run at my first 19pt. captain, and the credits rolling in as a consequence are ridiculously giggleworthy, for someone who's used to a free account.

I honestly can't understand how anybody with premium could ever complain about credits. I've got 2 T8s and a T9 unlocked, and if I actually had time to play, I'd have bought all 3 after only 2 wks of premium.

I will say that the better you get and the faster you go through grinds the more credit strapped you end up. If you are mostly potato with premium, you will end up playing so many more games at all those 8s/9s and end up with more total credits.

This is particularly bad if you have flags/camos you are using. I've played 2 games in the Chung Mu now after free xping the hull/torps. Both games were 15k xp games.... that's not that many credits overall for the first 30k xp of the grind.

Members
18,271 posts
5,224 battles
4 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I will say that the better you get and the faster you go through grinds the more credit strapped you end up. If you are mostly potato with premium, you will end up playing so many more games at all those 8s/9s and end up with more total credits.

This is particularly bad if you have flags/camos you are using. I've played 2 games in the Chung Mu now after free xping the hull/torps. Both games were 15k xp games.... that's not that many credits overall for the first 30k xp of the grind.

Good point, I never considered that. I've been using flags and camo to grind to 19pt captain. I'm getting a lot of ~10k commander XP matches, so I can see how it would outpace credits if you were flagged and camoed for it.

In my case, all my grinds are already unlocked, waiting to buy ships, but none of them are must-haves, so I'm mostly only flagging/camoing for credits.