You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Landing_Skipper

Dunkerque Needs Concealment Buff

12 comments in this topic

[-GPS-]
Members
2,536 posts
24,992 battles

Seriously, what the heck?  14.1 km with Concealment Expert???

Warspite, Bayern, New Mexico and Queen Elizabeth all have LOWER detection range without Concealment Expert.

And while we're at it, did WG nerf the Dunkerque's accuracy?  I hadn't played her much but thought it was better than this.

Edited by Landing_Skipper

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,852 posts
19,034 battles
15 minutes ago, Landing_Skipper said:

Seriously, what the heck?  14.1 km with Concealment Expert???

Warspite, Bayern, New Mexico and Queen Elizabeth all have LOWER detection range without Concealment Expert.

And while we're at it, did WG nerf the Dunkerque's accuracy?  I hadn't played her much but thought it was better than this.

Stop Whining ! ! !

• Angry 1

[-GPS-]
Members
2,536 posts
24,992 battles
2 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

Yes let's just keep adding power creep to premiums..

Are you serious or just being a troll?  Dunkerque is FAR from OP.  Have you even played the ship?

• Cool 1

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
Just now, Landing_Skipper said:

Are you serious or just being a troll?  Dunkerque is FAR from OP.  Have you even played the ship?

It doesn't need a buff, how long has it been in game as is ? yes I have it..

• Bad 1

Members
842 posts

ALL the ships need a serious concealment re-alignment.

The Concealment Module at T8+ needs to be removed, and a balance pass made for all ships, all nations, all lines.  We're way out into stupid land with many ships, and the fix has to be a universal concealment re-alignment.

No CA should ever outconceal ANY DD, regardless of captain perks.

No BB should ever outconceal ANY CA regardless of captain perks.

• Cool 1

Members
3,765 posts
13,992 battles
3 hours ago, EAnybody said:

No BB should ever outconceal ANY CA regardless of captain perks.

But that would help Cruiser players and WG doesn't like to do that. I sometimes think that WG sees Cruisers only as BB fodder to keep WG's precious BB crowd happy.

[-TNT-]
Members
225 posts
4,798 battles
10 hours ago, Landing_Skipper said:

He's (Khorender_1)  a troll for sure.

10 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

It doesn't need a buff, how long has it been in game as is ? yes I have it..

The Dunkergue could use a CE reduction to be more in line with her counterparts. Her CE currently in step with Lyon, Richelieu and Gascogne BBs.  Oh Khorender, you have only played roughly 50 battles using french ships.  The only premium french ship I found on your profile is De Grasse.  Khorender_1 let's be perfectly clear.........YOU do not own the Dunkerque as of 7:14 am, EST USA on 3 March 2018.  

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
  • Cool 1

Members
1,540 posts
8,168 battles

Hey

I for one agree with Dunkerque need a buff to concealment; after all, what really makes this ship that much worse in concealment than pretty much any other BB at T6 or even T7 for that matter, there is nothing else other than her speed that offsets T6.  Her guns are erratic, weak armor so she can't brawl, poor AA, can't shoot to the rear, difficult to reposition because she can only shoot front and to the sides. and then she has the most outrageous concealment.  At least put it in the same range as other T6 BB's.

Pete

• Cool 1

[-GPS-]
Members
2,536 posts
24,992 battles
7 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

He's (Khorender_1)  a troll for sure.

The Dunkergue could use a CE reduction to be more in line with her counterparts. Her CE currently in step with Lyon, Richelieu and Gascogne BBs.  Oh Khorender, you have only played roughly 50 battles using french ships.  The only premium french ship I found on your profile is De Grasse.  Khorender_1 let's be perfectly clear.........YOU do not own the Dunkerque as of 7:14 am, EST USA on 3 March 2018.  

Thanks for checking his stats. No Dunkerque. A grand total of 1 Tier 8 BB battle. Most played BB is Bayern which has lower detection stock than Dunkerque has with Concealment Expert. 

I don't think concealment stats need to be overhauled on a game wide basis. However, there are a few stupid anomalies like Conqueror at 11.8 vs Henri IV at 12.7 and Moskva visible from the moon.