You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ghatazhak

Good player looking for good clan for Div and CW

11 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
148 posts
2,282 battles

Still looking for a clan that is very active. I am looking to div up with good players. Have the Moskva and the rentals, on tier 9 for 3 lines.

[-ARP-]
Members
294 posts
14,030 battles

Hey,

Give JR a shot. Visit us on our discord (my signature) and play a couple of games to see if you like us. If so then your welcome to join us.

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
166 posts
6,616 battles

If you're interested in doing Clan wars and hanging out with a great people  Check us out! We aren't the biggest group out there but were a group of very good players, sound strategies, always having a laugh and are making our way to  the top in Cws 

Team speak kb509.teamspeak3.com

Members
82 posts
16,096 battles
4 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

Still looking for a clan that is very active. I am looking to div up with good players. Have the Moskva and the rentals, on tier 9 for 3 lines.

We have 1 slot left, should have the second clan expansion bought in the next week or so.  If you are interested in getting your Stalingrad flag, we already have 5 of our clan members with their Flag #2 this season.

[HAIFU]
[HAIFU]
Members
86 posts
3,760 battles

The Haifuri Community has everything from social/casual-competitive teams and we'd love to have you!  Feel free to message me or use the link in my signature to get to our Discord (: xoxo

[5D]
Members
54 posts
12,599 battles

5D has everything you could be looking for. We are extremely active, on both the US and EU servers. We are competitive, semi-competitive and social clan. We have multiple clans 5D - 5D7 that actively do Clan Wars. Check out our profile 

[DENY]
Members
205 posts
10,723 battles
16 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

At Deny, you would not be just another good player. We are an up and coming clan looking to go to the next level with players of your caliber.  We Play Clan Battles 4 nights a week and I could guarantee that you would have a starting spot on our team at least two of them. Just in the last two weeks, we have competitive enough to beat 4 different top 50 clans in Clan Battles.   We also always have people around to division with for randoms. And to me most importantly there are no EGOS in our clan. NO one thinks they are GODS GIFT TO WOWS. Everyone is super laid back and fun to play with.  There is absolutely no DRAMA.  Also, there is no complicated application process. You just submit a request to join in game. I contact you. We chat on our discord for a few minutes and it's done. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/clan/1000048489,DENY-Diabolically-Exasperating-Nefarious-Yobos/

[PSV]
Members
18 posts
9,260 battles

Gday Ghatazhak, depending on exactly how active of a clan you're looking for, PSV might qualify. We're mostly a competitive clan though, but if you're interested in clan battles and maybe participating in other tournaments, drop me a PM and I'll send you an invite to our discord where most of us spend our times.

Edited by Wongspammer

[FORM]
Members
12 posts
6,504 battles

If you are still looking for a clan, FORM is currently recruiting new members. We have a 55% or greater win ratio  requirement. We play competitively and div up for random battles as well.  We are on the lookout for new recruits to fill our clan battles roster. We are currently participating in clan battles but would like to increase the size of our roster in case of last minute unavailability on our current team roster.

[RUSHB]
Members
148 posts
2,282 battles

Thanks all, found the kind of clan I was looking for, appreciate the responses.