Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BugsBunni

Are scenario battles just coop??

6 comments in this topic

Members
145 posts

I just clicked on one of these with my CM from the challenges screen and it just took me to a generic coop battle.

I thought scenario battles where supposed to be like operations? I'm I missing something?

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,876 posts
1,338 battles

They're PvE, yes.  Not Co-Op, exactly, but yes, 7 players vs multiple bots attacking, usually in waves, or defending other friendly bot boats.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,433 posts
9,572 battles

Hmm I do not think I have seen one of those ... lol

[PVE]
Members
1,607 posts
6,761 battles

Just co-op?....that's one way of looking at it, except there are way more of those BOTs with their laser accuracy charging at you without fear...one thing is for sure, your finger and your mouse button you use to fire your guns gets a workout!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles

In terms of stats, they're neither.  They don't count against either PvP or PvE stats.  A unique hybrid.  Just enjoy while reaping the CR and XP.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,191 posts
18,924 battles

There are more like dungeons in a classic online RPG. You work together to solve the mission. You get extra rewards/XP for doing the sidequests. The biggest difference between scenarios and co op is that you earn a good amount of XP and credits from them. I got 2400 base xp earlier.

Sign in to follow this