Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DreadRaybo

Special Capt Abilities - highlight please!

6 comments in this topic

[B2P]
Members
511 posts
13,613 battles

Let me know if I am missing something.  But with all the special captains lately it would be really nice if their special captain abilities were either highlighted in the chart or listed somewhere off to the side of it in game.  As it is you either have to know what the base abilities are, or you have to do a forum search to find out which abilities are boosted.

It also probably would have assuaged a lot of people who don't visit the forums often about their Steven Seagal being replaced by John Doe.  It would have made it more apparent that John Doe has the same special abilities.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

Quick Google search did the trick for me. However, I agree it would be nice to have them listed in game when hovering over the commander. 

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,725 posts
4,737 battles

I suggested it in the past, much like they have the nice yellow ribbon on the special commanders, a little yellow mark on the skills they have better then other captains (Hover over it and it'll tell you how much they boost it over the stock commander) would be nice.

[B2P]
Members
511 posts
13,613 battles
26 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

Quick Google search did the trick for me. However, I agree it would be nice to have them listed in game when hovering over the commander. 

That's how I've been doing it to date, with a google search.

21 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

I suggested it in the past, much like they have the nice yellow ribbon on the special commanders, a little yellow mark on the skills they have better then other captains (Hover over it and it'll tell you how much they boost it over the stock commander) would be nice.

That would work for me as well.  Just something in-game so I don't have to keep toggling back and forth to google search when picking those captain skills.  

Plus quite a few people today didn't seem to realize that John Doe had the same abilities as Steven Seagal and were upset about his replacement.  Having these somehow listed or highlighted in-game probably would have made these people not feel so angry at first.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,358 posts
9,520 battles

Love this idea. Yes of course we can do the research to find out but it would be nice to not have too.

Sign in to follow this