Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ChaoticReCoil

Wargaming - You took Seagal - you owe me

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7
[RMRGD]
Members
3 posts

So many of us have played hard and payed for Steven SEAGAL and what did we get when WARGAMING decided to just remove him ?   Nothing!!!!   Wargaming you owe ME!!!   why is it every gaming company just doea what they want after people work hard play hard and PAY hard ?????   sorry but its a bad rap for you.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 21
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,306 posts
9,404 battles
1 minute ago, ChaoticReCoil said:

So many of us have played hard and payed for Steven SEAGAL and what did we get when WARGAMING decided to just remove him ?   Nothing!!!!   Wargaming you owe ME!!!   why is it every gaming company just doea what they want after people work hard play hard and PAY hard ?????   sorry but its a bad rap for you.

Earth to OP, Earth to OP, you still have him with the same special skills you just don't have his pic or name. Why? Blame the man himself and how business co-abs work. Geez get over yourself.

  • Cool 5
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,131
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,433 posts
9,584 battles

You still have him. He has just changed names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,420 posts
8,276 battles

Just imagine how I must have felt this morning, starting off my long weekend. :cap_wander:

AA5qCKX.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
443
[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,442 battles

Hey, we did a grind for Steven. I didn't grind for John Doe. I put in the effort for that voice acting, picture, and name. I agree with OP. Bring back Seagal!

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,742
Members
18,293 posts
5,226 battles
4 minutes ago, ChaoticReCoil said:

So many of us have played hard and payed for Steven SEAGAL...

Sucks to be you. I just played the game as usual, (on a free account no less) and noticed I had him one day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,093
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,328 posts
6,609 battles

And they own you what exactly? How about instead of Seagul they should now give you a Captain with the same specialization, XP progress and the same special skills. That‘d surely compensate for all the work, right?

Oh wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,438 battles
5 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Hey, we did a grind for Steven. I didn't grind for John Doe. I put in the effort for that voice acting, picture, and name. I agree with OP. Bring back Seagal!

"Voice acting" is a bit of a stretch.  That's like calling a bad bowel movement an amateur symphony.

  • Funny 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,344 posts
1,343 battles
Just now, Deviathan said:

"Voice acting" is a bit of a stretch.  That's like calling a bad bowel movement an amateur symphony.

 

LOL! SAVAGED! 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
519 posts
3,419 battles
18 minutes ago, ChaoticReCoil said:

So many of us have played hard and payed for Steven SEAGAL and what did we get when WARGAMING decided to just remove him ?   Nothing!!!!   Wargaming you owe ME!!!   why is it every gaming company just doea what they want after people work hard play hard and PAY hard ?????   sorry but its a bad rap for you.

YOU didn't pay ANYTHING for him , need more cheese with your whine ?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,944
[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,800 battles

Wow. That entitlement ...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[CO_OP]
Beta Testers
159 posts
2,812 battles

And here we quote again .... the dead horse is about to be dead pulp (READ THE EULA PEOPLE)

 

4. Amendments to this EULA and the Game Rules

4.1 Wargaming reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this EULA on a going forward basis at any time by making such modified EULA available to you on the Wargaming websites (the "Sites") or through the Software, or both. The EULA will be identified as of the most recent date of revision and will be effective immediately upon posting, except as follows: (a) in the event any such modification materially alters your rights hereunder, we will attempt to notify you directly through a message sent to the email address you have provided to Wargaming, if any, or a pop-up window or other notification when you access or use the Service, (b) such materially modified EULA will be effective upon the earlier of your use of the Service with actual knowledge of the changes or thirty days after the changes are made available to you, and (c) any dispute between you and Wargaming will be resolved in accordance with the EULA and Terms in place at the time such dispute arose. Your use of the Service after modifications to the EULA become effective constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. If you are dissatisfied with the terms of the EULA, then you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue any use of the Service.

 

6. Patches, Updates and Changes

6.1 From time to time, we may need to:

  • (a) deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Software (for example to enhance online gameplay, to add new features or to resolve software bugs); and
  • (b) remove or suspend access to particular features, content or other parts of the Game.

6.2 We need to take the actions referred to in section 6.1 automatically in order to keep the Software and Game running efficiently. It is therefore not practicable to ask for your approval or even to notify you before we take these actions and you confirm that you consent to us taking these actions without your prior approval and without any prior notice.

 

7. Intellectual Property

7.1 The Service, including the Software, is owned and operated by Wargaming and its third party suppliers and licensors. The Software and Game, including without limitation the code, graphics, game play, user interface, audio and other content (the "Wargaming Materials"), are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and Wargaming, all Wargaming Materials, including intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are the sole and exclusive property of Wargaming or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. You may not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or make any use of the Wargaming Materials except as expressly permitted in this EULA. Wargaming reserves all rights not expressly granted in this EULA. You shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Wargaming Materials, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, except for the limited rights set forth in this EULA.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,799
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,504 battles

Oy Vey. I didn't know they removed Segall and frankly I don't care.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,834 battles
35 minutes ago, ChaoticReCoil said:

So many of us have played hard and payed for Steven SEAGAL and what did we get when WARGAMING decided to just remove him ?   Nothing!!!!   Wargaming you owe ME!!!   why is it every gaming company just doea what they want after people work hard play hard and PAY hard ?????   sorry but its a bad rap for you.

I'd have been happier with a more creative name. Perhaps Stephan Seagull, Aikido Jones, or Gary Busey.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
221
[P2W]
Members
720 posts
22 minutes ago, Mheetu said:

And here we quote again .... the dead horse is about to be dead pulp (READ THE EULA PEOPLE)

 

4. Amendments to this EULA and the Game Rules

4.1 Wargaming reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this EULA on a going forward basis at any time by making such modified EULA available to you on the Wargaming websites (the "Sites") or through the Software, or both. The EULA will be identified as of the most recent date of revision and will be effective immediately upon posting, except as follows: (a) in the event any such modification materially alters your rights hereunder, we will attempt to notify you directly through a message sent to the email address you have provided to Wargaming, if any, or a pop-up window or other notification when you access or use the Service, (b) such materially modified EULA will be effective upon the earlier of your use of the Service with actual knowledge of the changes or thirty days after the changes are made available to you, and (c) any dispute between you and Wargaming will be resolved in accordance with the EULA and Terms in place at the time such dispute arose. Your use of the Service after modifications to the EULA become effective constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. If you are dissatisfied with the terms of the EULA, then you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue any use of the Service.

 

6. Patches, Updates and Changes

6.1 From time to time, we may need to:

  • (a) deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Software (for example to enhance online gameplay, to add new features or to resolve software bugs); and
  • (b) remove or suspend access to particular features, content or other parts of the Game.

6.2 We need to take the actions referred to in section 6.1 automatically in order to keep the Software and Game running efficiently. It is therefore not practicable to ask for your approval or even to notify you before we take these actions and you confirm that you consent to us taking these actions without your prior approval and without any prior notice.

 

7. Intellectual Property

7.1 The Service, including the Software, is owned and operated by Wargaming and its third party suppliers and licensors. The Software and Game, including without limitation the code, graphics, game play, user interface, audio and other content (the "Wargaming Materials"), are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and Wargaming, all Wargaming Materials, including intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are the sole and exclusive property of Wargaming or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. You may not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or make any use of the Wargaming Materials except as expressly permitted in this EULA. Wargaming reserves all rights not expressly granted in this EULA. You shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Wargaming Materials, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, except for the limited rights set forth in this EULA.

TLDR = We can bend you over anytime we want to, now give us your cash!

 

Edited by DESRON10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,411 battles

What is it with the "You owe me" threads?  This is the second one in 2 days that is complete baseless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×