Resp21

Corgi Event

9 comments in this topic

[RESP]
[RESP]
Members
15 posts
10,937 battles

Hey guys. Ideas on what to do? I killed a corgi in the event but never received any of the following: 

@Super_Splash_Bro

Hi there everyone!

For those who participated in the most recent Corgi Fleet event, please be advised that payouts are going out as of today, February 20, 2018.

Corgi Captains, please check and confirm you have received your items.

This includes:

• 8 days of Premium time
  • Contest Winner and Corgi Fleet II Flags
  • 5 Random Loot Boxes with Epic Chance

Payouts for those players who sunk a Corgi Captain will start going out soon. These payouts should be completed by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Resp21

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

Well... I would start by messaging Super_Splash_Bro, but it's not uncommon to be a week or so behind.  Considering they were hoping to have them done by the end of last week, an extra week or so could be expected.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,923 battles
1 hour ago, Resp21 said:

Corgi Captains, please check and confirm you have received your items.

This includes:

• 8 days of Premium time
  • Contest Winner and Corgi Fleet II Flags
  • 5 Random Loot Boxes with Epic Chance

^ These are the rewards for being a Corgi captain during the event . The reward for sinking one of us is 250 doubloons ; 1 random container and 25 of each STANDARD economic  signals .    If you have not received it yet or by next weekend then yes you need to message Super_Splash_Bro  . 

:Smile_honoring:       

Edited by Chien_Lu_Anderman
left somethings out of rewards

[RESP]
[RESP]
Members
15 posts
10,937 battles

@Chien_Lu_Anderman

Thanks for your response. I was informed by a viewer that the rewards were given out already, so if they were wrong I will just wait. This is the part of super splash bro's post that I quoted that pertains to me.

"Payouts for those players who sunk a Corgi Captain will start going out soon. These payouts should be completed by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience."

btw end of the week was posted on Feb. 20th

Edited by Resp21

[RESP]
[RESP]
Members
15 posts
10,937 battles

By the way please don't take this thread as complaining. It's very difficult to convey tone on forums. Just trying to see if anyone else received their rewards and if so what I should do. 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,981 posts
9,923 battles
14 minutes ago, Resp21 said:

By the way please don't take this thread as complaining. It's very difficult to convey tone on forums. Just trying to see if anyone else received their rewards and if so what I should do. 

I am not , sorry if I came across that way ( old and it has been an especially tiring day ) .   I was Corgi_Captain210 and I received the rewards for participation ( iirc ) two days after the end of the event ( the ones in Super's post that you quoted ) .   The original event post gave the rewards for killing a Corgi Captain near the bottom .

Corgi Fleet - Presidents Day Weekend Feb 16th-19th 2018

By SuperNikoPower, February 9 in News And Announcements 

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,981 posts
9,923 battles
34 minutes ago, Resp21 said:

I will just wait

Personally I do not think you should wait beyond/until Monday ( weekend so they may be going home for it ) to start checking , asking and/or complaining to them about not getting your rewards . As you say it will have been two weeks since the event ended tho it would not surprise me if all the payouts have not been done until next Friday  .

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this